Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheels to fit a mk4?

twiggy

Im after a set of alloys for my car to replace the steelies, what can I get that will fit? Will mk5 fit for example?

Thats a mark 5 :P

should still fit a mk 4 ;)

• 1 month later...

In theory any wheels with a 4x108 PCD should do the trick.

Just remember if you go up in wheel size you have to lower the tyre profile.

The overall diameter has to stay pretty much the same otherwise it throws your speedo off.

In theory any wheels with a 4x108 PCD should do the trick.

Just remember if you go up in wheel size you have to lower the tyre profile.

The overall diameter has to stay pretty much the same otherwise it throws your speedo off.

Must be 4x108 PCD and the right offset which i think is ET35-38.

The overall diameter does not have to stay the same as your speedo is actually more accurate on 17"s as satndard.

The speedo is made to read higher than you are actually travelling. Due to safety reasons.

Im after a set of alloys for my car to replace the steelies, what can I get that will fit? Will mk5 fit for example?
look everyone on here listen and listen good.FORDS ARE AMERICAN. U BRITS THINK JUST CUZ THE CAPRI AND ALL THAT CRAP THAT WAS BUILT IN THE U.K ARE BRITISH MADE . WELL THEY AINT.FORD IS A U.S.A COMPANY WITCH MEANS AMERICAN CARS WITCH EVERYONE KNOWS ARE CRAP.

I OWN A NISSAN WITCH IS MADE IN SUNDERLAND U.K.DOES THAT MAKE IT BRITISH,,,UMM NOPE.ITS FROM JAPAN .SO ALL I GOTTA SAY TO THIS WEBSITE IS GO ****** BUY A REAL CAR AND STOP TELLIN PPL LIES LIKE FORD ALWAYS DO.

PMSL

Renault own 44% of Nissan and we all know that French cars are rubbish.

So there you go FEAR. 44% of your car is french rubbish lol

How do you feel about that little bit FACT.

look everyone on here listen and listen good.FORDS ARE AMERICAN. U BRITS THINK JUST CUZ THE CAPRI AND ALL THAT CRAP THAT WAS BUILT IN THE U.K ARE BRITISH MADE . WELL THEY AINT.FORD IS A U.S.A COMPANY WITCH MEANS AMERICAN CARS WITCH EVERYONE KNOWS ARE CRAP.

I OWN A NISSAN WITCH IS MADE IN SUNDERLAND U.K.DOES THAT MAKE IT BRITISH,,,UMM NOPE.ITS FROM JAPAN .SO ALL I GOTTA SAY TO THIS WEBSITE IS GO ****** BUY A REAL CAR AND STOP TELLIN PPL LIES LIKE FORD ALWAYS DO.

[/quote

you aint that clever or you would know that the capri was built in cologne germany :lol: