Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red and blue high quality leds

dezwez

any one no where i can get theres red and blue high quality leds

and also which ones do i need to do all my

swichs on my focus thanks in adv

Check out www.oznium.com

I have ALWAYS bought through them. They back up everthing they sell and the owner is more then happy to help out in case something goes wrong. There are a bunch of guys from the uk and so on and so forth that buy from there.

They have the single best online customer service i have ever seen. Andamazing shipping prices. I think you will need either 3 or 5 mm LED's may be different for you guys i used 5mm though.

Also when you install them find some sand paper and sand down the tops of the LED flat. Wil make it produce a smooth and wider glow vs something that may be harsh and kinda directional or spotty.

Good luck.

I did mine and love em.

Check out www.oznium.com

I have ALWAYS bought through them. They back up everthing they sell and the owner is more then happy to help out in case something goes wrong. There are a bunch of guys from the uk and so on and so forth that buy from there.

They have the single best online customer service i have ever seen. Andamazing shipping prices. I think you will need either 3 or 5 mm LED's may be different for you guys i used 5mm though.

Also when you install them find some sand paper and sand down the tops of the LED flat. Wil make it produce a smooth and wider glow vs something that may be harsh and kinda directional or spotty.

Good luck.

I did mine and love em.

hi thanks for that i will give them a go

I have just bought the 9.5" strip led's from these guys and i have to say i am very very satisfied with the product, cost and service , usually i dont like using companies that "advertise" on forums but i have to say hands down that i would/ will be using these guys again !!!!! anyone needing info just pm me !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club