Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iceberg Ahead

666Damian666

Sorry I had to get a Titanic quote into the title as finally today I have ordered a FROZEN (hence the joke) White Fiesta Zetec S 1.0T Ecoboost with the following:

Privacy Glass

17inch Alloy Wheel upgrade

DAB Radio upgrade

I am being told there is an outside chance I might be able to get it on 23rd March, if not it's going to be the 7th April which I thought was quite quick compared to the timescales others on here have had to wait

Thanks to the people on here for helping me choose

• Like 1

Nice! Hope that's a sign mine will come before end of April then.

Considering the amount of fiestas on the road I've hardly seen any mk7.5 zetec S's

You guys are lucky that they are rare where you live! I've seen 2 white/1 black/2 red zetec s' and 4 white ST's where I live :(

Mine is the only deep impact blue I've seen on the roads around here

I have seen you around some time now. Congratulations on your order :)

The April 7th, is that for a production order?

Well done with the order- white is definitely the most common colour I see for the fiesta in any trim. Does look good though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I have seen you around some time now. Congratulations on your order :)

The April 7th, is that for a production order?

Yeah thanks mate, I'm looking forward to it now & also want to add the Superchips remap, de-badge the rear, de-tango all the lights and at some point maybe add the ST rear end and Miltek exhaust

I'm not sure about the dates I was given but it was the "New Sales" Business Manager I dealt with, which is the guy the normal sales people run of to when they are trying to get you a better deal etc, so I'd like to think he has got his dates right but they do seem quite quick upto what others have been advised

To de-tango do you have to remove both sets of lights as it seems a lot of work

I de tangoed mine without removing the lights.

Was it easy mate as it's something I want to do but don't fancy messing around with the lights to much

I ordered mine on the 22nd and have been told "about 10 weeks" which puts me in May!

You're lucky :lol:

I'll only believe what I have been quoted when I I'm sat in the car driving it out the garage

I have been given an estimated build date today of 29th March

Any idea how long I would expect to wait until delivery after the build date ?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Was it easy mate as it's something I want to do but don't fancy messing around with the lights to much

It's a bit tight, probably helps to have smallish hands :)

I have been given an estimated build date today of 29th March

Any idea how long I would expect to wait until delivery after the build date ?

Was yours a completely new order or was there a build slot, I ordered my Tit X on January 25 still haven't heard a dicky and being 21 in 2 weeks im still hopeful of it by then somehow :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

I have had an update today & my build date has been brought forward from 29th March to the 26th (small change but it all helps)

No confirmation of delivery date yet but they have advised me they can confirm my registration number next week

Update - My Ford dealer has advised they should have my ZS by week ending 19th April

This month wait is going to be painful :-(

Update - My Ford dealer has advised they should have my ZS by week ending 19th April

This month wait is going to be painful :-(

Patience is a virtue! It'll soon come around, I can't believe there's a considerable wait for these cars. I see then frequently on the roads at the moment but it's just a good deal and with the fiestas being built in Germany they're great build quality!

I don't see many tbh which is good but I'm sure when I get mine, I'll see them everywhere

I saw a hot mustard ZS today which looked better on the road than in pictures

I actually love the Hot Mustard colour, I chose between Race Red and the Mustard colour but I didn't feel brave enough to have a contrasting colour. I wish I had though, and got some gun metal grey alloys on it! Played it safe with Red :(

Is red that safe, maybe upto Mustard I guess

I definitely think the Race Red is a nice colour if looked after, really looks bright on the road. But my car is always dirty and I barely wash it to be honest, my cars neglected I'm afraid to say ;)

If you want to de-tango the rear you have to remove the light fitting, dead easy though. Front lights are much easier to do if you remove them, you can do the headlights at the same time then, just be brave. Plenty of guides on here to help you. Only ones I haven't done are my side indicators, not been confident enough to do them yet. I will one day.