Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pot holes in the road

fiesta_lad

iam sick to death of trying to avoid pot holes in the road its getting really bad they knock the hell out of your car and what pisses me off even more you got to pay road tax to drive on these !Removed! roads something sound be done about this SORT THE ROADS OUT what are people reviews.

iam sick to death of trying to avoid pot holes in the road its getting really bad they knock the hell out of your car and what pisses me off even more you got to pay road tax to drive on these !Removed! roads something sound be done about this SORT THE ROADS OUT what are people reviews.

lol fiesta_lad you're cracking me up now, every couple of days you start another rant in the maintenance forum!

What is it with that?

In response to your question though, if: Road tax, Fuel duty, Fuel Vat, insurance premium tax and car/road related fines were all spent on the roads (which is where it should all go in my opinion) then the UK would have the best roads in the world. Its true.

Enough said for now, its a bit late...

lol fiesta_lad you're cracking me up now, every couple of days you start another rant in the maintenance forum!

What is it with that?

In response to your question though, if: Road tax, Fuel duty, Fuel Vat, insurance premium tax and car/road related fines were all spent on the roads (which is where it should all go in my opinion) then the UK would have the best roads in the world. Its true.

Enough said for now, its a bit late...

sorry mate i dont know why i do it i will rember next time lol

sorry mate i dont know why i do it i will rember next time lol

Maybe the Admin should give you your own forum specially for rants...

"Fiesta_Lad's Forum (for when he's having a random rant (rants only))"

Come on Admin you know it makes sense... ;)

Maybe the Admin should give you your own forum specially for rants...

"Fiesta_Lad's Forum (for when he's having a random rant (rants only))"

Come on Admin you know it makes sense... ;)

sounds good to me lol i just get one of those days when things !Removed! me off B)

• 4 weeks later...

what i hate even more is when they patch up the hole, and dont do a good job and the repair barely lasts a couple of months.

another rant, hounslow council repaired a road by removing the old surface and putting a new layer, which is all good and what we expect. but they were such idiots that they did half the road an just left the other half, which was worse than the bit that they repaired. it makes no sense at all. one minute your on the newly laid road surface, smooth and as you'd expect a road to be, then all of a sudden its like your on an off road circuit, having to slow down to about 15-20mph so that you can try and avoid the holes and bumps. utter load of nonsense

what i hate even more is when they patch up the hole, and dont do a good job and the repair barely lasts a couple of months.

another rant, hounslow council repaired a road by removing the old surface and putting a new layer, which is all good and what we expect. but they were such idiots that they did half the road an just left the other half, which was worse than the bit that they repaired. it makes no sense at all. one minute your on the newly laid road surface, smooth and as you'd expect a road to be, then all of a sudden its like your on an off road circuit, having to slow down to about 15-20mph so that you can try and avoid the holes and bumps. utter load of nonsense

That's so they can justify putting up our council taxes every year because if they did it properly in the first place then there would be no need for repairs for along time and can't demand more money from us to repair the road again.

A lot of the roads are put out to contractors and they basically don't give a monkeys about how good the job is, and the majority of people don't complain to the council about it.

We had gas and water main renewals in my area about a year back the road wasn't brilliant before the work was started but when it was finished the road was worse.

If a pot hole damages your vehicle in anyway, take a photo of the hole and sue the council.