Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk5

Italiot

What cars combined would you call the new mk5 mondeo

post-49908-139327286867_thumb.jpgpost-49908-13932728865_thumb.jpgpost-49908-13932729021_thumb.jpgpost-49908-139327291109_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The nose is definitely Aston (and that's no bad thing), no question. The rear doesn't really remind me of anything in particular just at the moment, but looks a little fussier than it need be - maybe a big Hyundai that someone has fitted Mk 4.5 lights to, I don't know. That rear window looks a bit small, so i wonder about rearward visibility and parking, but you'd really have to sit in it - although maybe they all have rear facing cameras, and, if so, that concern might go away.

I'm less convinced about the interior, which looks a bit like a cross between something quite good and a Toyota Avensis.

And that, I assume, is a top end model, the equivalent of the Edge probably looks distinctly more minimalist.

They've been going on about this for ages now. Why don't they just put it on sale in the UK. Would be one of the best looking big saloons on sale.

When I first saw it first idea was Aston Hyundai mix as in vanquish and i40

I like it I like it alot! will they take my 55plate titanium x in part ex???

I've had every Mondeo from the beginning and can't wait to get one of these, they look great in met grey & met black, and there's the new VIGNALE range ( above Titanium X ) which from the hype reminds me of my dad getting a mk4 Cortina 2.3 Ghia auto in 1978 as they were mega luxurious compared to the mk3 2000E.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Roomered to be launched in uk September 2014 once they have closed down certain plants yet it's out in America as the ford fusion

There is a jag resemblance but I would go more Hyundai

Just heard the new MK5 Mondeo getting a heated steering wheel, that'll go nice with seats

I have had a drive in one from the us market, it feels a lot more luxury in than the current Model and a bit bigger inside. Rear view visibility was pretty good and the hybrid technology was out of this world!

Why isit when you test drive new releases you always play with a much better model than you can afford :(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

It looks great - in fact, pretty much the only car I've ever seen that looks good in white.

However, I would not touch one with a bargepole unless I saw evidence that Ford have learned lessons from the show-stopping faults that plagued the Mk3 and Mk4.

I fully agree with that bigd

Show stopping faults mk3,mk4?

• 6 years later...
On 2/24/2014 at 8:43 PM, BOF said:

The nose is definitely Aston (and that's no bad thing), no question. The rear doesn't really remind me of anything in particular just at the moment, but looks a little fussier than it need be - maybe a big Hyundai that someone has fitted Mk 4.5 lights to, I don't know. That rear window looks a bit small, so i wonder about rearward visibility and parking, but you'd really have to sit in it - although maybe they all have rear facing cameras, and, if so, that concern might go away.

I'm less convinced about the interior, which looks a bit like a cross between something quite good and a Toyota Avensis.

And that, I assume, is a top end model, the equivalent of the Edge probably looks distinctly more minimalist.

Good-looking car can you help me decide duratouq or the new eco blue 20 desiel

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club