Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Locked out!

Telecaster

Hello everyone. I am new here. My son has lost the keys to our Fiesta flight! Does any one have any idea how I can get into the car without wrecking it?

I have asked the local Ford dealer about getting new keys, but they have not been any help!

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

mark

hello

same thing happend to me the other day..all i did was call up RAC and they came and managed to open the door of the car with some equipment they had. but the different was i locked my keys in my car. Also if u want to get nu keys from ford they charge a bomb for itt

cheers

Hello everyone. I am new here. My son has lost the keys to our Fiesta flight! Does any one have any idea how I can get into the car without wrecking it?

I have asked the local Ford dealer about getting new keys, but they have not been any help!

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

mark

This happened to me late last year. There were no keys left all were lost. I used this guy:

http://www.ford-car-keys.com/

Absolutely brilliant service. I think he is based in Hampshire but he travels quite wide, I am in north Herts.

I just had normal key operated central locking, What he did was pick the door lock to get the door open and to get the key code using a special ford lock tool. Once he did this he used the code (think its called tibit - It's 6 digits long) to cut a key. Then he put the key in the ignition and used a handheld custom computer thing that plugged into the passenger footwell to program the immobaliser chip in the key, so that the key could start the car.

He had a whole ford key workshop built into the back of his car, All in all took about 30 mins and cost £140 plus £20 for an extra key

If you take the car to ford they wont use this method and it will cost a lot more

If you really want to take the car to ford try to find your key code, it comes with the keys when you buy the car. Also if you find the code then you may be able to get a key cut at timpson, then all it would need is programming, benefit with that is that you will be able to get the car open and unlock the steering so then you can get someone to tow you to the garage. This should save you a lot of money at fords because then they will only have to programme the key

Let me know if you need more info

Jon

Just noticed you are in the Wirral!!

You could always give him a call anyway, chances are that he will be able to point you in the right direction, or he may have contacts in the area

I know its a bit paranoid but its not really good form to be giving a brand new member we dont know advice on how to break into a !Removed! ford. Use some common sense here for goodness sake.

I know its a bit paranoid but its not really good form to be giving a brand new member we dont know advice on how to break into a !Removed! ford. Use some common sense here for goodness sake.

Thats quite unexpected from you SY99. So I'm on bad form and I have no common sence, thanks for that. You wont find any advice on how to break into a "!Removed!" ford in my posting. Unless you think the OP is going to spend thousands of pounds illegally acquiring professional auto-locksmith parts based purely on what I have written. Welcoming a new member to the Ford Owners Club by implying that they are a thief is "not really good form" in my book.

Feel free to Répondez if you disagree

Thats quite unexpected from you SY99. So I'm on bad form and I have no common sence, thanks for that. You wont find any advice on how to break into a "!Removed!" ford in my posting. Unless you think the OP is going to spend thousands of pounds illegally acquiring professional auto-locksmith parts based purely on what I have written. Welcoming a new member to the Ford Owners Club by implying that they are a thief is "not really good form" in my book.

Feel free to Répondez if you disagree

Here ******* Here,

Ever thought that he mite be a new member because he has just been locked out of his car and is after some knowledge if anyone else has been in the same situation. I know if i needed help on fiesta issues id go straight to a Ford or Fiesta owners site first!!!

Jesus, the man just needs some help not to be called a thief.

• Like 1

Here !Removed! Here,

Ever thought that he mite be a new member because he has just been locked out of his car and is after some knowledge if anyone else has been in the same situation. I know if i needed help on fiesta issues id go straight to a Ford or Fiesta owners site first!!!

Jesus, the man just needs some help not to be called a thief.

Thank you :)

Every other ford based forum I use will not advocate members posting on OPEN forums ways of getting into cars. Remember these forums can be seen by ANYONE not just us and the original poster. You'd all be the first to complain had someone broken into your car and damaged it utilising information gleened from the internet. But you know what, wait till it happens and see. I'm ******* done here. **** it!!

you say it as if there are no other websites on the internet that has information on breaking into cars :lol:

Ps to the guy that needs some help, i had the problem with my 206 and the RAC helped me out by flicking up the lock inside the car

Not sure on the old fiesta though

We have had this discussion before on here and as a forum to be honest i think the only options we can give is contact Ford or the AA/RAC etc. Or use the link a fellow member put up.

We as a forum do NOT want to be associated with giving out information on "breaking" in to cars. I know a few people who have said to me that they know how to access cars through information on the internet and i as one, would never like to be a victim of this.

Thread will be now closed and i would appriciate the foul language to be refrained from use.