Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St

Lee91

Hi Guys

New to Ford OC and just setting up a topic focused on the New Fiesta ST as I can't seem to find one on here! Would love to see pics and hear info from any new Fiesta ST owners!

Not long had mine and find it a dream to own!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

post-51255-139337078749_thumb.jpg

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

• Like 1

Hi Lee and welcome to the club. I love my ST2 have had it about 6 weeks now. Have a look at my gallery for some pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Just click on my avatar picture and follow the link to gallery. Not had chance to post too many pictures yet due to working away all week and the terrible weather but a few for you to look at.

Hi Leroy,

What is the fiesta in your pic mate? Looks like a Zetec S, or have you started to upgrade the body kit? Colour looks cool!

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Hey Lee,

Thnx man!
It's the Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost, Titanium version.
I've started putting the body kit on it. Front bumper spoiler is done, I'll be getting the sideskirts soon I hope.

You can check out my project page if you like: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/49741-black-yellow-ford-fiesta-mk75/#entry307608

Your ST looks good!

Hi I'm new to this too!

Iv just traded in my beloved Fiesta metal for an ST 2 in red :D pick it up tomorrow from dealer!!

Can't wait to drive the ST to compare the speed from my 134 bhp Metal

That's funny I traded my black fiesta metal in for the same thing! You gone for the ST2? Best decision I made, you'll notice such a difference!

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Thanks Leroy! The project page looks good mate. Interested to see the finished article too!

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Looks like we are building quite an ST following on here guys.

Was reading my sons Clio197 forum earlier and lots of those guys are changing to the ST2 as well.

Are you guys going to Ford Fair this year, if so we should all get on the club stand will look good all our cars lined up together.

Haha we must think the same. Mainly bought the metal because ST wasn't released when I bought it.

Originally went for the Zetec S but got talked into the metal for the extras such as leather seats and different alloys :)

Yep got the ST 2 I like the extras on it so didn't take much convincing !

Thanks I look forward to breaking Stevie the ST in :D

Hannah

Phil,

Where is the Ford fair held? I'm new to all this so excuse me!

Would be cool to meet up with other ST enthusiasts

Ford Fair is at Silverstone, 3rd August this year. Buy your tickets from here though as that gets you on the FOC stand. I wenrt to my first one last year it was really good, get there early cause there are so many cars to look at and its also worth watching some of the track racing.

This is a link to the Ford Fair website http://www.fordfair.co.uk/ and lots of folks on here have threads about last years just search ford fair

Phil,

Never been to one before but would deffo be interested in going! I must admit I do like the clio too, enjoyed watching the episode on last series top gear if you guys caught it?

Hannah,

Exact same reason I decided to change up, did have a lot of fun in the metal too though but notice such a difference driving the ST! You took one out for a test drive?

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Lee,

Yeh took it for a test drive but got stuck in quite a bit of traffic so couldn't really get much speed.

Ohh can't wait for tomorrow far too excited :D

Got a personalised reg too for the first time so that's exciting. Went to dealer before and it looks awesome !

Hannah guess you'll be going over to North Wales to try it out, Evo triangle?

Ordered a carbon and red gel overlay for the ford badges from DMB

Give it a bit of uniqueness then :) love to do a few small mods but only stickers etc nothing too complicated haha, maybe some wind deflectors on windows

Phil,

Nice bit of road and not too far really. Might take it there on Sunday

Sounds good. I was thinking of the Mountune upgrade 215bhp sounds too tempting. Anyone got any experience of it or know anyone who has had it done?

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Phil,

Nice bit of road and not too far really. Might take it there on Sunday

I agree did it last year in my ZS with son in his Clio sport we had a great day out.

Hannah,

Post a few pics when you pick up Stevie tomorrow ;) haha.

Cheers, Lee. Ford OC.

Going for a drive over Snake pass tomorrow. Hope to give it some beans if not too busy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club