Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Mondeo Front Bumpets All The Same Fitment?

mondeozetec18

Hi all im New just wanted To know does the pre facelift front end 2003 fit the facelift mondeo on a 2004 plate?

as long as its the same type as st is different from zetec or lx..and that diesel front panel is diff from petrol and the fogs are different there triangle after late 2003 early 2004 compared to round pre face lift.hope this is some help

This is my motor 1.8 zetec on a 53 plate IMAG0421.jpg

And these are the parts I'm swapping the grill and bumper

image.jpg

as long as its the same type as st is different from zetec or lx..and that diesel front panel is diff from petrol and the fogs are different there triangle after late 2003 early 2004 compared to round pre face lift.hope this is some help

This is my motor 1.8 zetec on a 53 plate IMAG0421.jpg

And these are the parts I'm swapping the grill and bumper

image.jpg

yes you should be fine with that m8

Cheers buddy! (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the reason for making your car look older with the swop?some people prefer the round fogs as to the later tear shape,or is your present bumper damaged?curious.

55 Black V6 ghiax,s/s straight thru,57i cold fed,st spioler,6sp manual,black hekos,red brakes

Whats the reason for making your car look older with the swop?some people prefer the round fogs as to the later tear shape,or is your present bumper damaged?curious.

someone went in to me and cracked my bumper, and i couldnt find one already sprayed in the year of my car. so i found a pre-facelift and went for it plus yh i like the round fogs better lool

55 Black V6 ghiax,s/s straight thru,57i cold fed,st spioler,6sp manual,black hekos,red brakes

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club