Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST-3

kylee

So, just wondering if anyone is going to buy the fiesta st-3? I have just ordered mine for an amazing price.

What's one of them? According to website they only do an ST1 or ST2.

The st-3 begins production in March, all optional extra's are standard except st style pack & tyre deflation, new optional extra is rear parking sensors

No links as I was instore, however of you ring your store they should be able to provide information.

Base price is £19,245

Colour prices are the same

St style pack is £275 extra

Parking sensors are £200 extra

Starting to get quite close to Focus ST territory at that price....

I guess because the car is selling so well, they thought they would introduce another trim level.

The trim level is the same as the st-2, the only difference is parking sensors and also the optional extras are standard

I have always considered "trim level" as the naming spec, i.e. ST1, ST2, ST3, etc. :)

No worries, I might be wrong calling them that, lol.

Would be a hard decision for me though if I was in the market for an ST. A tricked out Fiesta ST or entry Focus ST....

The Focus gives you a lot more car for the money, but it would cost another 3-4k to bring the Focus up to the same level of equipment.

No worries, I might be wrong calling them that, lol.

Would be a hard decision for me though if I was in the market for an ST. A tricked out Fiesta ST or entry Focus ST....

The Focus gives you a lot more car for the money, but it would cost another 3-4k to bring the Focus up to the same level of equipment.

Or just to throw it in the mix for the same money you could have a tidy fairly well specced MK2 RS :P

• Like 1

Very true james.

For me, the fiesta st was for me as I'm going from a 1.4 fiesta zetec, a focus ST or RS would be too powerful, for now anyway ;)

Very true james.

For me, the fiesta st was for me as I'm going from a 1.4 fiesta zetec, a focus ST or RS would be too powerful, for now anyway ;)

The FIesta ST is an awesome little car, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! B)

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

Fiesta ST-3 is available from 4th March production

Building on the specification of the award winning Fiesta ST-2, the highly specified

new ST-3 adds the following features:

Convenience Pack (Includes Ford KeyFree System)

Sony DAB Radio/CD with Navigation System

Automatic headlights, rain sensing wipers & auto dimming rear view mirror

Cruise control

Electronic Automatic Temperature Control

Power fold door mirrors with puddle lamps

New optional extra's:

Parking sensors

Manufacturers

Recommended

On the Road Price £ 19,245.00

& the price is increasing by £250 for the ST1 & 2.

Just bought a new ST2 literally last week and there was no mention of a ST3 and even if they did to be honest I still would have just gone for the middle option, cruise control auto windscreen etc, just material things that are not necessary, I am guessing the performance is the same??

Just bought a new ST2 literally last week and there was no mention of a ST3 and even if they did to be honest I still would have just gone for the middle option, cruise control auto windscreen etc, just material things that are not necessary, I am guessing the performance is the same??

Ditto Alistair if I'd wanted those extras I could have had them but not really essential. Only thing I did want was power fold mirrors and keyless entry but was too late ordering them.

I picked up my fiesta last Tuesday now as they had one already there!! Brand spankers with the convenience pack added along with style!! So got those power fold mirrors!

Would love one but would loose my licence by lunch time !, awesome car best hot hatch in it's class at present.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Would love one of these as a second car but the mrs don't quite agree :(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hi all you can download the new price list from Ford UK web site the new book looks the same but has a Fiesta ST on the back cover + ST 3 in it,it's out at show rooms now. Plus on Titanium X you can get Dress Up Kit.( Rear view camera is now standard on it)You can now add Cruise control on the Zetec S about £150.

OTR for ST3 £19.250.00

Renault have just announced a Clio Gordini edition with 230 bhp

The Clio is pretty awful though from when I gave it a test drive, the auto-box kills it.

I agree. My son has a Clio sport 197 and won't even entertain the new one cause of the flappy paddles. Gordinis do look good however in all the older models I've seen.