Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST-3

kylee

I love the ST fiesta but I'd definitely prefer the RS Focus there amazing, if money was no object I'd have a Focus RS500!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Has anybody heard anything about the new ST they are bringing out?

I had to get my MK7 serviced at the beginning of the month and had a chat with one of the salesman, I asked a few questions about the new mustang and the current ST-2 as they had one in the showroom, I then moved onto talking about the new ST-3.

From what I can gather, they are going to colour code the recaro seats to the paintjob - ie, molten orange will have the reddish/orange seats, black will have black etc (not sure how this will add anything?), this model also comes with EVERYTHING, auto-wipers, auto lights etc added. He then told me that they were talking with Mountune to add a package to it as standard, but it hasn't been approved yet, I can only guess it would be the MP125 package.

Has anybody else had any other information?

Has anybody heard anything about the new ST they are bringing out?

I had to get my MK7 serviced at the beginning of the month and had a chat with one of the salesman, I asked a few questions about the new mustang and the current ST-2 as they had one in the showroom, I then moved onto talking about the new ST-3.

From what I can gather, they are going to colour code the recaro seats to the paintjob - ie, molten orange will have the reddish/orange seats, black will have black etc (not sure how this will add anything?), this model also comes with EVERYTHING, auto-wipers, auto lights etc added. He then told me that they were talking with Mountune to add a package to it as standard, but it hasn't been approved yet, I can only guess it would be the MP125 package.

Has anybody else had any other information?

That would be great if they include the Mountune package!

I bet the price will be around 20k ?

Auto wipers, auto headlights, not much point in having a sporty car to drive if everything is done for you. Might as well take a taxi.

I have a fiesta st-2 (amazing). heard they guna make an RS in 2015 so im guna wait for that.

Thanks to whoever moved my thread here!

And

I have a fiesta st-2 (amazing). heard they guna make an RS in 2015 so im guna wait for that.

An RS version of the Fiesta or the Focus?

Thanks to whoever moved my thread here!

And

An RS version of the Fiesta or the Focus?

No problem ;)

And a Fiesta RS is only rumours atm.

I was looking at upgrading to an ST-2 fiesta this year, but going to put a hold to it to see if they bring an RS out next year, believed around the 220-230bhp mark. Which would compete against done really outstanding motors, pricing I could imagine 22-23k?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

my friend works in fords says prototypes all ready about. and from sales of this ST ford would be stupid not to put it into production

I think the only problem with the RS it is a lot of money for not a lot of car, you could get second hand motors with a lot of kit for 20kish, e.g. a year old merc or beamer. Wait and see the specs

The roads are littered with Beemers & mercs it's nice to know a Ford ST stands out and a RS would certainly would,

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Yes mercs and bmw's are available for that price but nowhere near as fun to drive. Us hot hatch lovers would love an RS depending on price

Yes mercs and bmw's are available for that price but nowhere near as fun to drive. Us hot hatch lovers would love an RS depending on price

No where near as fun to drive? Erm.. Drift slags?

• Like 2

I went into my local Ford dealer the other day to sort out the delivery of my ST2 and he told me about the ST3 but he told me not to worry about whats new because i have put all the extras thats on the ST3 on my ST2 anyway and I'm paying around the same price as the ST3 so that was a big relief

I went into my local Ford dealer the other day to sort out the delivery of my ST2 and he told me about the ST3 but he told me not to worry about whats new because i have put all the extras thats on the ST3 on my ST2 anyway and I'm paying around the same price as the ST3 so that was a big relief

When are you getting your new st??

I ordered it just before Christmas and it will be hear next Saturday so the 29th but i had a phone call yesterday from the dealer to say that it could be hear earlier than that I'm litrally soooooooo excited I don't no what to do with myself :)

• Like 1

One question then......

Have you test driven one??

Yeahh i test drove one few months before i put my order in, I've got a 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S at the moment which i love but as soon as i drove the ST i was like i have to have it

They are like a drug...... Very addictive

I was looking at upgrading to an ST-2 fiesta this year, but going to put a hold to it to see if they bring an RS out next year, believed around the 220-230bhp mark. Which would compete against done really outstanding motors, pricing I could imagine 22-23k?

My advice dont wait. a decent remap on your ST would give it close to 220bhp for lot less money. Ford may not even put an RS into production.

Has nobody else heard any details about the mountune package being added as standard on the ST-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Damn, that was the only thing that would've made me purchase an ST-3, I'll be getting an ST-2 the beginning of next year then!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I'm not a huge fan of the lacquered look of the front front grille on the ST