Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well The First Service......

wisecracker

......went without hitch...

Logged in the service history as 11450 Miles and was the first of 2 free services as part of the deal.

Did it make a diference?

Actually yes, only subtle things but it did improve the drive a little.

I just lerve the engine...

Oooooh, that 3rd gear is just plain fun to use....

3rd gear is a ton of fun :D

3rd gear is a ton of fun :D

Ha ha, yep... ;o)

......went without hitch...

Logged in the service history as 11450 Miles and was the first of 2 free services as part of the deal.

Maybe it went without a hitch because it was free , sorry just the cynic in me.

Does the engine sound sporty ?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Does the engine sound sporty ?

Yeah, enough...

From inside the cabin it has a wonderful growl under _power_/_torque_, but is sedate at other times.

It does feel smoother however, but that is subjective...

It takes a little getting used to, mainly because of the mild turbo lag, but, once mastered, never forgotten.

It also came back sparklingly clean inside and out and all for free. COOL!

It also came back sparklingly clean inside and out and all for free. COOL!

Nothing is ever free. You allways pay for it in the service costs. Just same as free carpet fitting, It's added to price of the carpet.

I doubt there would be any hitches in a service it's the MOTs that will get ya did you get them free

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well let's see if any of you cynics and naysayers can get a Fiesta S 1.0L 3 cylinder jobby for a final price of 14295 UKP, including a tank of petrol, breakdown cover, 1 weeks insurance, 2 free services and valets.

Note:- This was not a full payment one off purchase!

I always tell them not to wash my car. If i drop the sponge on the floor it goes in the washing machine. If there sponge monkey drops his, I suspect it goes in the bucket then back on the car, grit as well. Lovely.

• Like 1

Not about being cynics mate just saying in a service ya not looking for faults that's all lol

Well let's see if any of you cynics and naysayers can get a Fiesta S 1.0L 3 cylinder jobby for a final price of 14295 UKP, including a tank of petrol, breakdown cover, 1 weeks insurance, 2 free services and valets.

Note:- This was not a full payment one off purchase!

If you make a statement like this it has to be a good one as I ordered my ZS with 17's, Privacy Glass & DAB & mine was under 14k

So ya saying that's not a good deal

It's a good deal but there is better deals to be had

I take it you's are quite young going for the lower litred cars.

I take it you are really young due to the immature comments you are posting

If you make a statement like this it has to be a good one as I ordered my ZS with 17's, Privacy Glass & DAB & mine was under 14k

What is the total purchase price?

I did quote mine was NOT a one off payment.

If I had done a one off price I could have gotten mine for around 13800 or less, but while you owe them money........

Why do you say that. I'm 46 and brought one. ;) . It's a 1.0 Turbo, 123 odd BHP. Quicker and more powerful that my wife's 2.0 Focus.

Great engine, try one if get the chance.

What is the total purchase price?

I did quote mine was NOT a one off payment.

If I had done a one off price I could have gotten mine for around 13800 or less, but while you owe them money........

Well done mate , you got a great deal, much beter than me. But then I think live's far to short to worry about money, just enjoy the car. :)

• Like 1

Never driven one personally, never had anything less than a 1.6 but you never know till you try.

Well done mate , you got a great deal, much beter than me. But then I think live's far to short to worry about money, just enjoy the car. :)

I have had enough quick cars in my day but at 63 I no longer need 150 -350 BHP any more...

My 396SS Malibu, (Chevelle), was seriously quick in a straight line. It had 350 BHP and could smoke tyres for 100 yards or more.

It had Muncie, (box and diff), and was a 4 speed manual, but, this 1.0L S is much more fun... Sadly I can't spin the wheels in third

like I could my 396SS, but I was young then... <wink>

As for you Damien i'm 40 and i know a lot of young drivers have no choice but to have a lower litred car and not by choice as insurance would sting them. it was a simple question.

As for you Damien i'm 40 and i know a lot of young drivers have no choice but to have a lower litred car and not by choice as insurance would sting them. it was a simple question.

It's Damian & thanks for letting me know

Never driven one personally, never had anything less than a 1.6 but you never know till you try.

I test drove the 100bhp zetec version before buying mine, so driving off the showroom in a 125bhp 1.0L was quite shock, it really is a cracking engine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club