Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well The First Service......

wisecracker

It's Damian & thanks for letting me know

LOL. My son is called Damian, and hates it when people spell it with an e. ;)

Must save you a ton on juice as well.

Compared to our 2.0 focus yes, but its such a nice revvy sounding engine that its not as good as i could get.

The sad thing is Europe have been, and are being, the "Guinea Pigs" for this new engineering.

Some of us might have our fingers burnt, (no pun intended).

There WILL be major problems and Ford know it, but, there will be millions of these units

made and these problems will br ironed out quickly giving the competition some headaches

to catch up.

My consumption figures on my very first post here the other week are stunning for real

road conditions.

I always tell them not to wash my car. If i drop the sponge on the floor it goes in the washing machine. If there sponge monkey drops his, I suspect it goes in the bucket then back on the car, grit as well. Lovely.

I am not too worried about dents and scratches as this WILL be MY last car until I am 70.

The wife will still be having a new car every 3 years or less but instead of a bottom of the range KA it will probably be another 1.0L type Ford as I can see this engine growing in _stature_...

Hi 666Damian666...

What is the total purchase price?

I did quote mine was NOT a one off payment.

If I had done a one off price I could have gotten mine for around 13800 or less, but while you owe them money........

I am still waiting for the final price and where from?

Mine was from a Ford dealer local, 20 minutes walk for me from home to dealer...

http://www.treehugger.com/slideshows/cars/2014-ford-fiesta-coming-us-super-efficient-10-liter-3-cylinder-ecoboost-engine/#slide-top

Its going to be in pretty much every model from the KA to the MONDEO, so i would hope its been thoroughly tested , or Ford will have a big problem.

But its just an engine with one less cylinder and a turbo, nothing really new here.

I dont think the 2.0ltr aint that bad on petrol guess i'm just used to it, but if ya can get a good 1.0 ltr then all good either way cars have come a long way since back in the day prefer working on older cars though.

Hi 666Damian666...

I am still waiting for the final price and where from?

Mine was Sandicliffe of Loughborough, 20 minutes walk for me from home to dealer...

I can't be bothered to have a massive debate about it as now you are bringing into it walking distances from the garage **looks around abit confused**

Where do you want to draw the line, how many minutes I was in the garage concluding the deal, how many free coffees I had when I was there ?!?

As long as u feel you had a good deal that's all that matters and it doesn't effect my life in anyway, so we are all happy

CASE CLOSED & I hope you enjoy owning your car :-)

Then everyone on here can take it that your real, bottom line, price must be much greater than 14000 UKP...

Otherwise the rest of those wishing to buy exactly the same spec as you would be going to that unknown

dealership, walking distance or not!

CASE CLOSED... ;o)

I always tell them not to wash my car. If i drop the sponge on the floor it goes in the washing machine. If there sponge monkey drops his, I suspect it goes in the bucket then back on the car, grit as well. Lovely.

I always tell them not to wash mine as well....as I don't use sponges even if they haven't been dropped.

I take it you's are quite young going for the lower litred cars.

37 here and looking for a 125 Zetec S.

Have a 659cc in the garage so this will be the large engine car!

Then everyone on here can take it that your real, bottom line, price must be much greater than 14000 UKP...

Otherwise the rest of those wishing to buy exactly the same spec as you would be going to that unknown

dealership, walking distance or not!

CASE CLOSED... ;o)

Someone please sent me a PM when he has finished waffling on

37 here and looking for a 125 Zetec S.

Have a 659cc in the garage so this will be the large engine car!

You will not be disappointed.

As for the 659cc, you have my attention, apart from two wheels what could it be for four wheels, a beefed up version of this, LOL:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_N360#N600

I actually remember those babies...

You will not be disappointed.

As for the 659cc, you have my attention, apart from two wheels what could it be for four wheels, a beefed up version of this, LOL:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_N360#N600

I actually remember those babies...

The answer is there for you to see.....

Not on your link.

I think he has a clever car

Sent from my HUAWEI P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club