Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

Rossbclarke123

Hi guys, who's picked up a new car today, and what did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Had a phone call from the dealership this afternoon, mine should be arriving later this week and I will be collecting it at the weekend (focus ST3).

I wish but if im honest it wont be a ford

I wish but if im honest it wont be a ford

Oh really? Isit just your bored, don't like current range, or a bad Expirence?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Ford are just too far behind in the game ive driven my dads new ceed and its a better car its certainly more refined its got a massive warranty and doesnt rust or leak like almost every ford does

He tried the focus and didnt like it hes had fords all his life but as he said they all rust and the problems just roll on from model to model as they did with the mk1 they didnt fix any of them on the facelift 1.5 most carried on to the mk2 then onto the 2.5 now the mk3 has started showing faults ford dont care

Gotta be honest, the new Kia's are quite impressive.

Friend of mine has just got the new Rio and it is a pleasure to drive. Highly spec'd too and they finally look the part aswel.

The 7 year warranty is the deal maker though although I have never seen a Kia broken down on the hard shoulder!

Ford definitely need to up their game in my opinion.

All cars are the same , if you look after the car it'll be fine

Ps

Stay clear from renault lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

have to disagree you can look after a ford all you want it wont change the design flaws and poor build quality on some of the cars dash cluster faults boots that pour water into the car when you open them in the rain doors that drip water from the seals more holes in them than a sieve as we find out when they start to leak leaky washer jets etc it wouldnt be so bad if ford said we will fix it but they dont they charge you to fix there mistakes

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with them.

just take a look at the common faults thread many people have

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with them.

I'm on my fourth Focus, just bought one for the wife too as mine have been virtually trouble free. People are much more prone to complaining about faults than praising things they like, I'm generally a glass half full person though. :)

The ford has its good points sadly the same amount of bad and theyre warranty is now below par with there rivals

All manufacturers have issues with cars but I think what let's ford down is how they deal with their customers. Time and time again you hear of bad service. I'm not saying they are all bad but if they can't find the problem you describe they just give it back and say we can't find anything wrong.

That's what annoys me. Having said that I've just bought my 3rd ford. A focus this time. Not brand new but I am looking forward to Saturday morning.