Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Suggestion On 17" Zetec S Alloys??

alkyz89

Hi all,

As stated above i think i will be needing new tryes soon.

I currently have the origional Continental tryes on, any ideas on how much they cost or has anyone changed their tyres for something else...

cheers in advance

thanks for the links... very helpfull

looks like im torn between the goodyear efficient grip performance and the Continental sport contact 5!!

anyone used both?? the goodyear seem to have better fuel efficiency but not sure if it would look odd having the 2 front tyres different to the back. as it looks as though the continetal have more of a lip over the alloy

Personally I'd stick with the Continental, as you say keep them the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hankook ventus prime 2's about £90 per tyre fitted. I have them on the front and am about to buy 2 more for the back but I'm gonna rotate and put the new ones on the front. Good grip and quiet, good ratings too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Hankook ventus prime 2's about £90 per tyre fitted. I have them on the front and am about to buy 2 more for the back but I'm gonna rotate and put the new ones on the front. Good grip and quiet, good ratings too.

I'll second that ;) Hankook are definitely worth looking at.

• Like 1

AA and RAC both recommend putting the better tyres on the back (contrary to what I grew up being told). More here...

http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/safety/car-tyres.html

I run the Goodyears on my Focus 16s and like them though prefer the Continental 5s on my wifes Focus running on 17s.

I have always rotated, always preferred the new on the front, but I deffo understand the argument for new on the back, might just do that this time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club