Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Way To Accelerate With A The Ecoboost 1.0 125Ps?

NQbbe

That sounds abit more worth while

tbh mate i got a really good deal on the remap otherwise id of not bothered. cant resist driving it quick tho which is not always a good idea and costs a bit more£££ too. but never mind if i wanted great mpg id of got a KA haha

tha was before the map. standard ford say st will put out 200bhp in overboost. mine is running at aprox 220.

whats yours about 130?? thats pathetic.

I was speaking about having 193bhp after a remap because that's what you stated. 220 is more reasonable, however if your going to say about 130bhp being pathetic, first of all lets consider it's a 1.0 with a small turbo, whereas the ST is a 1.6 with a larger turbo. My car produces 154bhp, so per bhp/per litre that is 154bhp per litre. Whereas yours, once pushing 220, will be pushing 137.5bhp per litre. Need I say more? I wasn't causing an argument, I'm not fussed about what power output you have or I have, I use my car commuting to and from work, and I don't need power to drive like a maniac whereas from what your saying it sounds like you do. I'm fed up of seeing people bragging about the out power of their Ford Fiesta ST, sing a new song.

• Like 1

If ur not fussed about power why have u upgraded ur car to 150bhp?

Must admit tho that output is impressive considerin the last fiesta ST was 2ltr and produced 150brake.

its still a lot of power in such a small car. Can I ask have you got an induction kit etc on yours.

id of probly still bought my ST if it was 150bhp

If ur not fussed about power why have u upgraded ur car to 150bhp?

Must admit tho that output is impressive considerin the last fiesta ST was 2ltr and produced 150brake.

its still a lot of power in such a small car. Can I ask have you got an induction kit etc on yours.

id of probly still bought my ST if it was 150bhp

I upgraded the chip because it's more fuel efficient, I'm now saving between £5-£10 a week of fuel. It's saving overtaking on country lanes because power is immediate. 0-60 is reduced to 7.8 seconds rather standard 9.4, but that's irrelevant because I don't use it for performance. The car has only chipped, not modified :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Dont mean to be pedantic but that IS a modification

Should just get one of these tbf. Picked up today and fooking love it.post-47848-139551018887_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Dont mean to be pedantic but that IS a modification

You're right, but I don't have any other motivations to what you was referring to, air filter/induction. I can put £20 in my tank and it'll last me around 250 miles, main purpose.

Should just get one of these tbf. Picked up today and fooking love it.attachicon.gif1395510187002.jpg

+1

enjoy your ST

I am Bro, trying to make up excuses to ditch the wife and just go out for a blast but unfortunately I made plans to take her out tonight, bad move.

I really don't understand some ST owners beef with the ZS or the rest of the fiesta range - it's really pathetic to try and explain to everyone else that they should have got an ST just because you drive one. Instead of b*tching and making a crap job of boasting about your car, why don't you go flipping drive it? This is not directed at all ST owners on this forum, just a small percentage who have taken it upon themselves to cause sh*t on the forum. Stop being bellends!

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 5

I really don't understand some ST owners beef with the ZS or the rest of the fiesta range - it's really pathetic to try and explain to everyone else that they should have got an ST just because you drive one. Instead of b*tching and making a crap job of boasting about your car, why don't you go flipping drive it? This is not directed at all ST owners on this forum, just a small percentage who have taken it upon themselves to cause sh*t on the forum. Stop being bellends!

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

+1 Glad I'm not the only one, starting to lose my patience with them.

• Like 2

Same here! It's almost turned into a c**k measuring contest recently!

I love the ST, fantastic little car but I get the impression with a small number on here by the way they talk about driving their cars, that they are the annoying little tw*ts I laugh at on the roads who drive around with no regard for others & think they own the place

Yes you have a nice fast car, but that doesn't automatically mean you have to turn into a Chav & act like an idiot as it's not clever & I guarantee you 99% of people on the roads will be laughing at you

• Like 2

2014 Focus ST3 owner *looks down noise*

Just messing guys. I had a fiesta Metal and loved it. Plus OMG the focus Zetec S looks sexy as hell and love the 1.0L 125 fiesta.

Is the new Fiesta Titanium as good to drive?

I find the 125 really hard to accelerate with. Mine has a noticeable lag. It's not turbo lag that is for sure. Best example is going full throttle 2nd to 3rd. There is ½ second turbolag, but it's like 20% power is missing. After around 2-3 seconds the last bit arrives. It really kills the joy as it feels like the computer or some valve is keeping it back. The power comes instantly. It's 100% certain it's not the turbo. I've tried another 125 edition - it does the same thing.

Anyone else experienced this?

I just picked mine up today. I'm not experiencing the same issue. Did you remove your remap?

I find the 125 really hard to accelerate with. Mine has a noticeable lag. It's not turbo lag that is for sure. Best example is going full throttle 2nd to 3rd. There is ½ second turbolag, but it's like 20% power is missing. After around 2-3 seconds the last bit arrives. It really kills the joy as it feels like the computer or some valve is keeping it back. The power comes instantly. It's 100% certain it's not the turbo. I've tried another 125 edition - it does the same thing.

Anyone else experienced this?

Is your car mapped? Or have you tried it with the traction control off?

I just picked mine up today. I'm not experiencing the same issue. Did you remove your remap?

Yes I have had it mapped, but it is removed now.

Is your car mapped? Or have you tried it with the traction control off?

Yes I have tried with traction off. No difference.

Sound like its gunna blllooooowwwwwwww, **BOOM**

Yes I have tried with traction off. No difference.

Have you got the latest map? I know previously there was problems. You have to remember the over boost is only a period of time, before it needs cooling. I would never hammer he throttle!