Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting An St

gingertom

Hi all

Having swapped my Focus ST 3 years ago for an economical Zetec S 1.6 TDCi fiesta I have decided to go for a new ST.

Choice between a Molten Orange with streetpack and convienience pack or a blue with just streetpack. £2/month difference in the price over 4 years.

Just don't know which one to have.

I test drove an orange yesterday and it was dirty and looked really dull although the new one in the showroom sparkled. The dealer Is bringing in a blue one tomorrow for me to see before I decide.

What does anyone else think

ps I got an insurance quote on a multicar policy and it was £165 quid - £50 cheaper than my diesel

Personally if it was myself I would go for the blue one, is it that purple/blue colour? If it is I think that is an amazing colour, the orange one is just too bright and screams the word "yob" to me, draws too much attention! Predictably if it was a seriously quick car, i.e. super car speed then you would want it to stand out, but I think the purple/blue does that anyway but more subtle and shines nicely in the sun. At the end of the day it's your though, this is just my opinions and it's yours that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I would say go for the Molten Orange when it is clean and waxed it looks great, but just my opinion :)

I had the previous Fiesta ST and that was good. This baby should romp all over it.

It sure looks good...

Good luck and enjoy...

I would personally go for the Blue (that's what i'm saving up for :D)

Yeah I really like the Blue

Another vote for blue from me, agree orange is a bit yobbish, but at the same time it is your car, a reflection of your personality and something you need to be happy with.

I ordered a red one last week (due early April) but blue gets my vote over orange. I walked past a red ST-2 tonight whilst walking the dog and I was just itching to dive in and drive off. Looking forward to getting mine.

• Like 1

Come and join the blue club buddy. But don't think it looks any cleaner I've washed mine twice over the weekend and its filthy again.

Seriously it has to be your choice but as said previously the orange is a bit loud IMO but I think it depends on your age, older guys like me shouldn't have orange cars.

Next problem will be what colour seats your going to choose. Orange with orange I think but grey with all other colours.

Blue. I Had a bright yellow TRD Toyota MR2 once and some days I just wanted it to shut up and stop screaming for attention, nobody wants to be a yob all of the time. Save orange for track cars, kit cars & super cars. IMHO.

The blue has more sophistication about it, looks more like a grown-up car than a bright orange one! Plus the orange is apparently much harder to touch up should you ever need to as it's tricoat. Pretty poor reason to dismiss a colour though :D.

Phil

Ive joined the fifty club so maybe orange is a bit too young

Both the cars have grey seats, the test drive car had orange and although it was only 12 months old they looked a bit grubby.

I saw the blus one last night but it was dark by the time I got to the garage so I couldn't really see it properly

I used to have an Electric Orange Focus ST so I kinda like orange cars... but I really don't like the Molten Orange thats available on the Fiesta ST.

If I were buying one, it would definitely be Blue.

I have a red st2 with the half leather seats (good choice). seems a less common colour lets be honest though this car is fantastic in all colours. i love this fiST

Orange with the grey seats, not a fan of the orange seats, makes it hard to see the ST thats stitched into them kinda spoils it. Plus you get the convience pack on the orange one

I've seen all but the black and decided on the blue, although the White was well smart (in the showroom!). Counting down the days until April 12th

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi all

just an update

I have seen the blue one tonight and have decided on that one even though that hasn't got the pack with the power fold mirrors and keyless entry. I would have to wait until end of march for one of those to be delivered.

Placed the order and pick it up next Wednesday

ps has anyone used wewantanycar, they have offered me £700 more than the part-ex value. Have got an appointment tomorrow night

Not used myself but heard they usually find things wrong so they can knock value down and don't forget their admin fees

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I used Webuyanycar and they are very particular about the condition. I got £600 less than quoted online once they inspected the car so be totally honest when describing the car to avoid disappointment.

I've used them twice, just sold my ds3 and got £400 more than the part x offered by ford dealer

Got to be Blue!, I prefer the last ST "electric orange " fantastic colour but am not into the new orange? , Blue or black look awesome

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• 1 month later...

Definitely got to be the blue, roll on 9am tomorrow when I'm picking it up (much to my wife's disgust, who thought she'd be having a lie in.... no chance

Enjoy! I've had my ST-2 (in red) just over a week now. Happy Days!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club