Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Panels

BeccaaCat

So I dented my car (again ffs).

James thinks it wont come out. It's only a small dent but it's just above the wheel arch on the rear drivers side.

a) can it be repaired?

b) if it can't be repaired, where can I buy a new panel (except ford, don't want to pau through the nose for it!)?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

If I was you take it to your closest college and ask the body repair team how much for it to be sorted and the level 3 students do it for around £80 per panel :) I did it and it looks mint if anything goes wrong the tutors do it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Good idea thank you!

No but I can try and take one tomorrow.

Its only really visible if you look at it from an angle but I know it's there and anyone who goes to buy it and looks at it properly will know it's there lol

if it's only a little dink you can literally get a household plunger, rub some vaseline around the rim, push it slowly and firmly over the dent so its in the centre, then just plunge the F out of it. Not always guaranteed to work but no harm in trying before parting with cash!

Repair will be far cheaper than a whole new panel as you have a 3 door it would be a huge job. There are lots of dent removal companies around that come to you as well but not sure how much they will charge.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club