Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Ford Owners!!!!!

wesmst-2

Would any off you be interested in more north. I am from Cumbria. I don't mind travelling but long way for 2.5hrs meet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

I would be up for a trip that way where was you thinking of.

Where abouts are you?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I wouldn't mind a trip up that way to see our more northern members :)

Organise something then mate

let us know

Hey I live just under an hour away from Carlisle

Not far from Scottish Border

Anywhere good near you to meet or could meet half way maybe around Morecombe on the seafront?

Just been informed there will be a meet at the showcase car park on the east lancs road in Liverpool tonight 8pm

Just been informed there will be a meet at the showcase car park on the east lancs road in Liverpool tonight 8pm

Yes your right that is the one i am turning up to tonight it begins between 7:00 pm and 7:30 pm here is the full address and this can be found here on my forum i hope to see some of you guys there

Address and location

Thursday 27th March 2014 Stone Bridge Park and Ride

Liverpool L110BB off the east Lancs rd

Also it can be found here on my forum http://1stforfordcars.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=2

look forward to seeing you there then mate :driving:

• Like 1

Yes i will look out for your red Fiesta ST also looking forward to meeting you i am glad your going we should try to get more to go so if you know anyone that's great.I am doing my best i have advertised the meet on my forum and on my Facebook page and on Twitter

• Like 2

I'll be there tonight possibly with a pal in a st170 aswell

• Like 1

I'll be there tonight possibly with a pal in a st170 aswell

look out for my little red fiesta come and say hello mate. are you coming in your RS

look out for my little red fiesta come and say hello mate. are you coming in your RS

Yeah should be there in it, so long as no freak snow storm, it's not been out all week so I'll give it a run :)

Take it your name is Wes? :) what's your Reg or part of it

Yeah should be there in it, so long as no freak snow storm, it's not been out all week so I'll give it a run :)

Take it your name is Wes? :) what's your Reg or part of it

There will only be one red ST there i rekon mate. Ends in - YRD

Sound I'll keep my eyes peeled, I've not got Facebook so can't look at the page for this, is there many going?

Well there are 70 saying they will turn up on facebook so hopefully yes. there was a crash at the last meet :blink:

Well there are 70 saying they will turn up on facebook so hopefully yes. there was a crash at the last meet :blink:

Decent numbers for a Thursday night and I'll be parking out the way then or hiding some non Ford :) always the best way

I think i will be the only Fiesta mk3 Si there as these cars are rare these days nice to know your going as well Andy so you have Ford Focus mk1 RS very nice mate looking forward to looking at both of your cars tonight

Never been this before sounds like a good variety of cars :)

May not be able to make it. Got my son with me he dont seem too keen. Guna try and get there tho

May not be able to make it. Got my son with me he dont seem too keen. Guna try and get there tho

I have the same problem my daughter maybe coming with me and she is not keen either but i think i can get her grandad to mind her as i deffo will be there.I hope it works out for you Wes and i hope you get to make it there mate as this may be the only chance to meet on this monthly Liverpool meet it was at a different location last time and this one i have been told might be a permanent location

When was you thinking of? Id be interested but personally weekend would be better for me due to work. Il keep an eye out and see what happens.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Dunno really never done out like this before. I've only been on this site a dozen times. Lol so I would probably need help.