Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Lights

Lee Oyston

Hi I have a ford fiesta zetec 1.4 58 reg and I recently bought some led lights which are for the interior of the car under the footwell and was wondering were I should connect them to I want these lights to turn on when I put the dipped head lights on or is that to much to ask? Thanks

probably wire them to the light switch or if your happy for them to come on with side lights too, then just wire them to the dash illumination.

Wiring them into the switch is probably the easiest part, but remember, they need to be gentle light and not overpowering otherwise you could end up in trouble with an officer of t'e law!

How can I wire them into my lights.

You need to find the appropriate wire coming from the switch then tap into it.

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

What so just find the wire out of the switch on the dipped lights then solder it into it?

That is pretty much it, you need to find the closing circuit wire, unfortunately I am not sure as to which wire it is at the moment.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club