Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So This Happened To My Fiesta :/

vito787

Nasty, what exactly was it that happened?

Ouch! What has happened? It looks like someone has stolen your headlight and decided to replace it with a bag of rubbish!

Poor car, how have you managed that then ? We're all eager to know

I was pulling out of a petrol station and me being a idiot I pulled out a bit to far and a women in a black 4 door fiesta just clipped the front of my car but caused a lot of damage to me car!! It needs a new bumper, bonnet, left side vender new headlight because it got completely ripped out and smashed when it hit the floor!New upper grill and maybe a new splitter. post-50940-139409286664_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Damnn :/ no good at all, bet your well annoyed. Take it your gonna have to go through insurance ?

Uff, that sucks. Sorry to hear it!

Hope the insurance will cover.

Yeah just a bit!! And yeah it will cost to much to get that all fixed :/ but good thing is that I get it back tomorrow :)

Yeh can imagine :/ wow that's good, not all bad then. Take it they've took it in today ?

Yeh can imagine :/ wow that's good, not all bad then. Take it they've took it in today ?

no it's been since last Tuesday just didn't have the time to post it up :/ and yeah can't wait to get it back tomorrow and it just in time for the meet :)

Ahhh I see I see okay :) bet you can't, you gonna get there for half 8 ish ? Il have a drive down and see I think :)

Ahhh that suck :/. When and where's this meet?

A few from here are going to A trafford park meet tomorrow apparently, I'm going to have a drive down for a nosey. Bout half 8ish at M17 1(something) postcode it's Nash road there's apparently a meet there every Friday :)

Only a two and half hour drive ;) Hahaa

Too car for a little meet up haha, I would only go that far if it was a pretty decent size one ;)

Hahaa I know I know it's miles away :(

Ahhh I see I see okay :) bet you can't, you gonna get there for half 8 ish ? Il have a drive down and see I think :)

Yeahh man I should be down there about that time!! I'll meet up with you of you fancy it??

Cool cool and yeh man why not :) il be having a drive down towards Nash road at half 8ish if I get chance, look out for S25 NSS Hahaa

You'd never know :)

Well it still needs a bit doing to it!! The bonnet is not lined up which is poo :( so it's going back next Saturday :/

Ahh i see, not too bad though. Hopefully they'll sort it then :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club