Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Tyres?

scotthunter

I need new rubber on my front wheels. Can anyone tell me what tyres are fitted as standard to the new ST and will they fit on my Metal? I currently have Bridgestone Potenza 205/40/R17 - are they the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Tyres on ST are Continental Sport Contact 5's... at least that is what my mate has fitted on his and are also fitted on my zetec s. Same tyre size too.

Would you recommend I buy these for the front of my Metal even though I still have Bridgestones on the rear? Do you know if the Continentals have the kerbing protective edge on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Brilliant tyres and I can't fault them in the wet or dry, plenty of grip. And yes they have the protective edge too.

Mine came with the Bridgestone Potenza's on quality rubber

Mine also have the Bridgestone Potenzas on :)

Continental do 2 tyres in this range, 84 w & 84 v, only "V" has the sidewall reinforcing and that costs at least £10 more.

Continental do 2 tyres in this range, 84 w & 84 v, only "V" has the sidewall reinforcing and that costs at least £10 more.

How is this? They both have the same Load Index (84). The letters are the speed rating, V =149 and W =168? Why reinforce the lower rated tyre and not the higher?

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app