Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaking Ford Focus St-3

Swiftfocus69

Hi Forum

My local Breakers Hills salvage of Skelmersdale are breaking a focus ST-3 ,heavy front drivers side damage but back looks fine .

Might be of use to someone .

What parts can be salavaged... ie wheels?

In an accident like that you can rule out wheels and most of the front end boot spoiler some interior parts exhaust maybe

• Like 1

You don't really want the wheels from any heavy impact collision like this as they'll be weakened by the impact and be covered with micro cracks.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

www.hills-motors.co.uk

I presume everything is for sale ,on the lookout for the New shape MK3 and came across the Focus ST-3 in the breaking section.

Agree with above comments would stay away from wheels and some of the front end as this is where the impact was ,but interior and back end should be ok .

http://www.hills-motors.co.uk/breakers/vehicle-details/ford/focus/petrol/manual/4512

just had a look ,wheels look ok , nothing salvageable front end ,rear spoiler looks ok ,rear bumper ,interrior looks ok ,radio ,doors cards, leather recaro seats,

I have a 5 door Focus so would that 3 door Recaros fit in easy enough or lots of modifications?

Sorry just realised its a 5 door my bad but the seats still a straight swap?

Would think so if your focus is the same body shape ,can`t see ford having different production lines for the St-3 so would just be a case of lining up the seat runners and bolt holes .

The cracks can't be seen by the naked eye and have be known to crack if hit on pot holes which on UK roads can't be helped, even the M60 motorway between Stockport and Bredbury as big pot holes

Might have a look see how much they want for the spoiler looks same colour as mine and im only down the road in kirkby ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Xenon headlights look good. Front upper grille good. Headlight washer system might still be usable

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Just got two quotes from that breaker. They are charging £995 plus VAT on the Recaros and £185 for the ST side Skirts which I think are way to dear considering Ford sell the brand new and primed for like £175.

• Like 1

How much o_O !!, at least !Removed! Turpin had the decency to wear a mask !!

I know crazy. I was well gutted thought I could of grapped a bargin but guess I will stick to eBay :) lol

185 for the side skirts? That is way too much for those side skirts

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club