Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Bulbs

Hi,

I was thinking of changing my bulbs in my focus to LED Bulbs but wondered if you could change them straight away or there is something that you need to change in the voltage or modify a certain part?

Thanks

Ed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Depends on the bulbs if its headlights forget it the output is shocking youll likely kill youreself from not being able to see interior is plug and play

Yea it was the front headlights I wanted to perhaps change, ill take your advise and not kill myself haha

Are there any particular bulbs have give off the white light that is suitable for my 08 focus?

Cheers

Try osram cool blue intense mate (h7) put them in my zetec s a month or so ago! Nice white light, well a lot whiter than the standard bulbs

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

As above osram intense leds are illegal as they are not marked or fit for road use i tried a set and the beam and spread was awful

Get yourself a set of osram nightbreakers. H7. They improve the light beam so better

As above osram intense leds are illegal as they are not marked or fit for road use i tried a set and the beam and spread was awful

Nah osram cool blue intense are road legal mate, they set off a 4200 kelvin which is a nice white light, I think your thinking of the osram cool blue hypers which are illegal as they set off a 5000 kelvin, still see people driving around with them though which is bad, wonder how many people actually get pulled over lol

So can anyone link me to getting these 4300k orsam blubs? I don't want a blue tinge. Just pure white

Search on amazon or eBay (see where's cheaper) for osram cool blue intense h7 bulbs, not overly expensive

Yeah I've heard good things about them too, got really good light output, apparently, but heard that there not as white as the cool blue intense, search a couple forums on here see what people say about them, I made one about the Nightbreakers a little while ago, just personal choice at the end of the day pal!

Nightbreaker unlimited aren't very white but the light output is very good on dark roads.

I have them in my dipped and cool blue in my highs and find them to be a good blend for motorways and A/B roads.

The highs are particularly good for motorways with excellent spread and distance on signs/cats eyes.