Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ordered!

Greenhouse28

Hi all,

First time poster!

Currently drive a 13 plate White Fiesta Zetec 1.25L on the Ford Options finance scheme, had the car 9 months now and have just ordered a White Ecoboost 125 Zetec S! Been told it's about a 6 week wait for a factory order and wondering how acurate this is if anyone else has ordered one recently?

And also what modifications can I make on a finance scheme, as I think the White one's look awesome with Red Ford badges!

Only been waiting a week and it's killing me already!

Hi Alec, welcome and good choice of colour. Not sure on mods but if you do small ones that you can reverse I can't see any issues.

Your gonna love the ecoboost engine.

Roger.

De tango the lights simply easy change but makes a huge difference! :)

Thank you! And that was my thinking also, as long as I can reverse the changes whenever I have to take the car in.

Yes all I've heard is praise about these Ecoboost engines, I never even got chance to test drive one as the deal I was offered was too good to turn down and considering I love my car now, I'm pretty confident I will also love the Zetec S!

You will definitely love the ZS. I upgraded from a 1.2 fiesta and the power increase is amazing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

It is far superior to the 1.25! You will enjoy it. When mine went in for it's first service, they gave me a 69bhp KA as a courtesy car. My god it was slow. My ZS felt super quick once I got back into it.

On the flip side, my ZS (when giving it some beans) felt slow after test driving the ST-2. So I ended up taking the dealers offer and ordering one lol!

Although the ST-2 has more kit and is obviously faster, I still say the ZS ecoboost is the best all rounder. Free road tax and very nippy indeed with 50mpg easily achieveable on a steady cruise.

I just could not resist the ST-2 deal lol

Hi all,

First time poster!

Currently drive a 13 plate White Fiesta Zetec 1.25L on the Ford Options finance scheme, had the car 9 months now and have just ordered a White Ecoboost 125 Zetec S! Been told it's about a 6 week wait for a factory order and wondering how acurate this is if anyone else has ordered one recently?

And also what modifications can I make on a finance scheme, as I think the White one's look awesome with Red Ford badges!

Only been waiting a week and it's killing me already!

Great choice, best colour, did you get any options.

As for delivery i wont tell you how long mine took, but apparantly its a bit quicker now.

Yeah the ST is a little out of my price range, and only being 19 I would find it difficult to insure, wheras the Zetec S is only going to cost me an extra 6 quid per month to insure! Although I am very jeslous, i do love the ST's!

Thank you! Only extra was the white paint, I'm not sure if im going to keep the car after my 2 years are up so I was a bit reluctant to add many options, and they come with some pretty cool kit in comparison to the W reg polo I was driving less than a year ago lol!

I love my ZS. Congratulations sir!

I saw my first zs mk7.5 in white yesterday, looked so nice. Ive ordered one too without test driving that engine. Can't wait

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Nice one Matt, great little engine this ecobeast, you will have lots if fun.

I've come from a MPS and I thought at first big mistake should have have gone for the ST, glad I didn't change my mind, you can still have fun in this & it gives you more for your running costs.

Only my 3rd car in 15 years of driving. And I'm coming from a 1.1 Citroen haha

Greenhouse28, welcome to the fast increasing ZS gang as I also currently have one on order & 6-8 weeks seems like the lead time at the moment give or take

A lovely mod to any fiesta are the Dectane rear light clusters. They bring the rear lights right up to date without it looking like an obvious or chavvy mod. Full LED.

A lovely mod to any fiesta are the Dectane rear light clusters. They bring the rear lights right up to date without it looking like an obvious or chavvy mod. Full LED.

I don't think they fit the mk7.5 though

It seems these Zetec S's are gaining in popularity, I've seen quite a few more on the roads lately!

I was really undecided if it was worth spending the extra money and starting my 2 years again instead of just keeping my standard Zetec, but by the replies on here I'm now very confident I've made the right choice!

I've only been waiting one week and I just want to get the car now! Especially now the sun has decided to come out!

Does anyone have any experience with changing a car on Ford Options? I know I have to have mine inspected soon but then will I litterally just go to the dealership on my collection date in one car and leave in my new one?

Thanks for all the replies!

Had them on my Saxo loved them i will try and get some pics up if i have them.

but they had to be re-wired because they were for LHD but dealer did that for the cost of a pint :)

Would they fit RHD Fiesta without having to re-wire?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

It seems these Zetec S's are gaining in popularity, I've seen quite a few more on the roads lately!

I was really undecided if it was worth spending the extra money and starting my 2 years again instead of just keeping my standard Zetec, but by the replies on here I'm now very confident I've made the right choice!

I've only been waiting one week and I just want to get the car now! Especially now the sun has decided to come out!

Does anyone have any experience with changing a car on Ford Options? I know I have to have mine inspected soon but then will I litterally just go to the dealership on my collection date in one car and leave in my new one?

Pretty much yes

Did they not inspect it before you put the order in for the new car? Mine got inspected and valued then as the car was slightly damaged (got keyed and someone bashed a trolley into the side) I had to pay £300 to clear the finance. Then once the new car arrived I just took the car in, filled in a few forms, shook the guys hand and drove off in the new one :)

The Dectane clusters should fit the 7.5 as it's the same cluster just reworked.

Lhd/rhd is no difference on the little fiesta so it's not a problem :)

Actually Ollie, thinking about it I think you right me right! I'll double check.

The wiring is different I think

Did they not inspect it before you put the order in for the new car? Mine got inspected and valued then as the car was slightly damaged (got keyed and someone bashed a trolley into the side) I had to pay £300 to clear the finance. Then once the new car arrived I just took the car in, filled in a few forms, shook the guys hand and drove off in the new one :)

Nope, it's all been done over the phone so far, the guy said as long as there is no visible damage it wont need to be inspected until closer to the time, I haven't actually signed any paperwork yet either!

I'm guessing they might be being a bit lenient tho as my Dad works at JLR so I'm lucky enough to get the Privilege Discount, and the he also knows the bloke from the dealership :)

Also got my dates today for anyone else ordering who might be wondering about time frames ect;

Ordered over the phone on 03/03/14

Build Date 27/03/14

ETA 19/04/14

I'm pretty chuffed with that! :)

Ah I see. I guess they only inspected mine first as I said there was slight damage over the phone.

I'm also lucky enough to get privilege discount :)

Also pretty good times there (if they stick to them :p). I ordered mine 15/11/2013, built 15/01/2014 and picked up 01/02/2014

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club