Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" Rs Black Alloys

KatieLouise

Hi All Well I'm All New To This But I Bought My New Ford Fiesta Zetec Eco The 20th Of Last Month And I'm Looking At Putting Some 17" RS Black alloys On It As Mine Are Just The Standard 15". And I'm Not Too Keen On Them! Just Wanted To Know How You Think They Would Fit&Look Really And Of Course Get To Know Some Of You And How This All Works... Thanks, Katie

post-52055-13944729896_thumb.jpg

Morning All You Ford Lovers :)

So I was considering getting some new alloys for my Ford fiesta zetec as I'm not 100% keen on the standard 15", I figured out the ones I liked and wanted will fit and would most probably look great! However I have just realised I purchased the alloy and tyre cover when I bought the car (Additional £199) which would make this whole package void if I changed the alloys right!? Just wanted your opinions whether I should purchase the new alloys or not!?

Present alloys vs (potential) New Alloys...

Thanks, Katie :)

post-52055-139452739395_thumb.jpg

post-52055-139452741228_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't have thought it should void it - I mean an alloy is an alloy no? I'm not sure though as this isn't offered in Australia so just phone the provider and check?

I think the new black ones would look awesome on the white car though. You could even get the wing mirrors, rear boot lip and grill details colour coded black for a meaner look - I saw it on a Jag the other day, white car with black alloys and all the chrome bits had been coloured black - looked beastly

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Well I have took the risk and purchased the alloys anyways, arrive within next 2days (YEY) As for colour coding I'm getting wing mirrors and roof wrapped next week :) Excited, carnt wait!

Hi Katie. The alloy/tyre cover is probably through a third party anyway, so give them a call and see if they will cover the new ones.

In answer to your question though, they will look loads better ;)

Enjoy your new ride and post pics when it's done :)

I will do thank you! Ring them soon :)

Will post pictures once all fitted and off course washed the car ;)

Awesome looking alloy... Will look fantastic I'm sure

Hey Katie,

I had the same rims as you did standard.
Got rid of them real fast hahaha! I'm not saying the standard one are ugly, but there are better looking ones.
I'm not too big of a fan of all black alloys (since the tyres are black also) but i've seen some that look really good.
Can't wait to see yours!

As for colour coding I'm getting wing mirrors and roof wrapped next week :)

Sounds like you have got it all sorted! I think if you got the grill wrapped (if that is possible) or changed to the honeycomb design it would really finish it off nicely and give you a nice sporty look!

Can't wait to see it though

Well I have took the risk and purchased the alloys anyways, arrive within next 2days (YEY) As for colour coding I'm getting wing mirrors and roof wrapped next week :) Excited, carnt wait!

do you mind me asking how much its gonna cost to get the roof wrapped?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

when you fit them can you upload a pic of them on your car please as im looking at buying them to but not 100% sure if they will suit my car! what do you thing??1391751_10200958543661658_343579853_n.jp

Sorry havnt been ruse guys been busy!

Yes the standard wheels I'm not a massive fan of.. but soon be changed :) I was thinkin that about the alloys too but we see how they look, got to be better then standard (surely)

The grill idea does sound good, I will see what I can do there just :)

I'm getting the roof,wing mirrors and a Sun strip done for £100, which I think is pretty good!

Hope you all had a good day.. I have revieved a speeding notice.... Great ahh 5years driving and as soon as get new car that's it, typical ahh!

:)

HI Ashley I think they would look ace :) have u got eyelids (eyebrows) on ur car !

Off course I will upload pic :)

thats what i fort just need the money to get them now:( and no iv got a fly eye kit of them!:) here a pic for you with the lights of!:) 1470334_10200947207618264_2025023079_n.j

I got some of that stuff and just couldn't put it on :( did u do urs urself? What's so different about the front of u car, it just looks so different!?

Yer I done it my self just have to take your time doing it:) and all iv done is got the plastic's painted black gloss and the rest is vinyl got that done In A garage tho just to make it stand out from overs!:)

Looks smart! And yes take my time... I have no patience at all.. my ask the guy who's doing my roof wrap to do it :)

haha im the same i rush everything but yer i think it makes the car look so much better!:)

It certainly does :) so what else u done to ur car?

Not much really only panted the plastics black and raped the roof and frout in vinyl and tinted the windows apart from that it's standard so it's good on insurance!:) wen I get some money tho I'm going to get then wheel and some smoked led rear lights then maybe a new number plat!:) what you planing to do?

I didn't even notice roof till u just said..get mine done next week along with wing mirrors :)

I don't plan on doing too much tbh, just alloys,lightening, and possibly look at the inside a bit... Same as u don't want to do too much as don't want insurance creeping up!

Not much really only panted the plastics black and raped the roof and frout in vinyl and tinted the windows apart from that it's standard so it's good on insurance! :) wen I get some money tho I'm going to get then wheel and some smoked led rear lights then maybe a new number plat! :) what you planing to do?

Wow really?????? :ph34r: :D

• Like 2

Well mine as it is now it's still standard but wen I get them wheel it only go's up 70£ as they bigger then the ones iv got now!:) all so iv got led sidelights and 8000k hids as my normal lights!:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club