Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is The Name Of This Wheel?

MarkS adventure

My Wife has damaged her wheel and is going to try and claim for a new one from the council as she went down a pot hole and it caused damage tothe wheel and tyre

shes not around at the moment so i dont have the car to hand but im trying to find the name/model of this wheel.

its a 205/40/17

thanks

Pat%20Tyre%203-L.jpg

What's wrong with it ? Ie cracked or buckled or ?

The Tyre is split and the rim has a chunk missing on the edge, were going to try to claim from the council as it was a unmarked pot hole that caused the damage.

thanks for all your help and replys

I stand to be corrected here but I think If the pothole is unmarked you wont have any luck claiming against the council..

"They do have a statutory defence as they cannot be held liable for a
defect they do not know about, because it has not been reported
to them."

Mordey is right, unless they know about and haven't yet tried to fix it you'll not have much luck,

You never know, it could've been reported and marked up by now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I successfully claimed against an unmarked one couple of years ago. I would have thought it was their duty to keep the roads in a fit state. They could argue a marked one is easier to spot and avoid

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Same happened to my dads mg went over a pot hole which couldnt be seen in any light or angle of driving until you where in it, i rang the council to report it then a couple of hours later my dad rang up to get a claim in, and they paid for a new wheel new tyre new spring and repairs to the under side of the car as his mg is only a couple of inches above the ground, morally not right but still pay road tax for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks Guys for all your help, the pot hole was reported the day before but still no one had repaired or at least done a temporary repair on it.

this happened on Saturday and as of last night it has still not been repaired!!

i can only try to claim, we will see what happens and i will let you know.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club