Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2014 - Get Your (Last Few) Tickets Here!

jamesm182

FOC's Official Ford Fair Booking Form for 2014

To all you Ford Fans! we are attending the Ford Fair Meet on Sunday 3rd of August at Silverstone.

We are taking pre-orders for this event right now so grab yourself a good deal on these tickets. The Pass and Ticket are £17 (£23 on the gate) and you will need to park on the FOC stand to get your pass. Payment needs to be made via paypal which will be asked for when submitting the form.

This is an EARLY BIRD OFFER AND SPACES ARE LIMITED SO GET IN NOW!

This year FOC will have a bigger presence than ever before and therefore you need to get booking early to get a decent spot. Please also remember, it does not matter if your Ford is not modified.. ANY FORD IS WELCOME! IF YOU HAVE A £500 FORD KA OR A FOCUS RS IT DOES NOT MATTER, the more the merrier. FOC is about Ford's and their owners so all are welcome!

If you have never been to Ford Fair before then you are missing out, Ford Fair is one of the largest Ford Shows out there. Complete FordFest!

Get booking today folks using the link below!

You will receive your tickets approximately 1 week before the event.

UPDATE 24/6/14

We have just found out we have a VERY limited amount of Ford Fair tickets left for this year's event. Please PM me directly with your requirements if you are still looking for a ticket or a stand pass. We will be limiting the last few tickets to 1 ticket and 1 stand pass per person so PM me ASAP. We may have a few spare stand passes available too, so please let me know if you need one.

I'll be there, not sure if I will be bringing anyone with me though this year, so will probably only be looking for a stand pass and one ticket.

Can always buy another on the gate, or via their website nearer the time if things change. Be good to know who is going this year.

We also need to arrange a time that we all meet back at the pitch to say hi. I only got to see a few members last year. That way anyone who attends but is not on stand also gets the chance to say hi :)

I would like a stand pass and one ticket :P

I would like a ticket please with a pass. .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Not sure what ticket I will be after but I WILL be there :) Waiting on people to get back to me but hopefully will be in need of 4 tickets.

Stand pass and two tickets for me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Stand pass and two tickets for me also would be nice :)

I will be there be nice end to my week holiday probably end up bringing the other half

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Have a look at the website. Just google ford fair. Best day out for any ford fan

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hey guys, you can now use the following link to order tickets through the club. Anyone is welcome on the club stand so long as you have a Ford. Doesn't matter if it's £500 Ford KA or a Focus RS you're all welcome!

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum-31/announcement-50-ford-fair-2014-sign-up-form-register-now-to-join-us-at-ford-fair/

Is there specific times to come and go on the day

Is there specific times to come and go on the day

The earlier you arrive, the easier it is to get in but obviously you can leave at any time. You can also leave your car on the stand and have a wander around the rest of the event too.

I think last year they asked everyone to be on stand by 8:30am, ready for general admission at 9am, but there were still people arriving long after that, so i don't know what the cut off really is.

I guess as long as you are queueing by a certain time. I think I was 3rd on stand last year, might not leave quite so early this year, lol.

Ordered 2 tickets and one car pass :) never been before so quite excited Hahaa.

When will we recieve the tickets ? :)

Tickets are then sent approx 1 week before the event.

:)

Ive tried pressing the link nothing comes up apart from people asking how did you hear of foc. Any advice. ..

Ive tried pressing the link nothing comes up apart from people asking how did you hear of foc. Any advice. ..

Not sure Gaz seems to be working my end. Have you tried on a PC or different browser just in case?

Thanks for your reply. Ive sorted it now I was trying on my mobile. Tried on pc all went through ok got ticket orderd and pass. cant wait should be a great day thanks again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club