Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Terraclean

D13 HPD 95

It's awesomeness

Search the forum for terraclean, go to the mot service section Stoney did a write up on it

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

It's very good for reducing emissions and improving fuel economy.

does it increase performance like it claims?? and also will it have much effect with a car with only 40k on the clock ?

Apparently so, I have decided that when I get my replacement car, I will be getting terraclean as one of my first orders of agenda...

It did in my car.

It's like a colonic irrigation for the whole system from injectors to exhaust.

Have emailed my local agent for a price as a sucker for this sort of thing :rolleyes:

got a quote back and £70 all in for the full clean so come service time im in :L

that is very good indeed! my local is going to be doing it for £110 on my new toy!

Don't forget to post back with the results lads.

for me, I wont have too many results, I will be getting it done before I really get a handle on the car, although at the moment, the car is saying its done 36MPG of late, so I will just let you guys know what the overall performance is!

I've been quoted £94.99 - just waiting on confirmation as to whether that includes VAT or not

I'll be really interested to see if you guys get better mpg, keep us updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

You looking to invest in a machine Gareth?

It's crossed my mind James, but I also get asked by customers all the time if its any good, but I've never had any feedback from people if it works or not, so it will be good to find out!

Certainly from all the reviews I read when researching somewhere, they all advise more power, MPG and quieter running at best, I will drive it a few miles but not as many as I would otherwise do, but its always reported as good results on all of the above.

Stoney reported excellent improvements (have a look in the service discussion area "Terraclean Seems to be spreading" and see the numbers he reported.

Put it this way, the last negative report I saw, was the only negative report. A guy's injectors ended up knackered, it was on a MK3 mondeo, where they are already known as problematic at best, the terraclean seemed to just pusht hem over the edge.

Otherwise, I have yet to hear a bad word about it, which is why I am happy to just throw my new car into it without thought.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club