Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice New Refurbed Alloys :d

Big_dom91

So just got me car back after having me alloys refurbed and resprayed black and also my bonnet trim sprayed black aswell

post-37742-139454413034_thumb.jpg

post-37742-13945441592_thumb.jpg

post-37742-139454417586_thumb.jpg

post-37742-139454419419_thumb.jpg

Use will have to excuse the dust on the car havent had time to give it a clean yet but overall very happy now with how it looks only thing that did tick me off was the fact i measured up the centre caps and measured 50mm ordered my new gmb centre caps went to fit them and there to small :angry: so think il just take the centre caps off spray em black and fit the smaller ones hopefully wont be as noticeable then also need to get some black wheel nuts to really finish it off :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Cheers mate amazing how better it looks like haha look even better once iv given it a good clean and polish :)

looking good and I am trying to find black wheel nuts for my car but haven't had any luck

• Like 1

I found a site earlier called perfomance alloys and they had black wheel nut covers. The main pain in the neck tho is the locking wheel nut coz ford ones are just disgusting for rusting like so i might get meself a set of black locking nuts aswell from that mcgurd or watever there name is haha

http://www.performancealloys.com/black-nut-covers.aspx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club