Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Used Ford Focus

wesmst-2

Im looking to buy a used focus for my mrs for about 2,500 any sugestion what i should go for??

Diesel? Petrol?

What year? Mileage?

Few more deets if possible :) I just bought a Focus 1.6 diesel since i'll be doing 60 miles per day travelling. I heard that the diesel engines are very good.

Focus for 2.5k i bought one 3 years ago for about 2 grand which was an 02 plate with 77k on the clock. Watch out for the mk1 as some of them have a speedo issue (my experience) where it would just die for about 20 seconds. Didn't hurt the engine or anything but apparently was a sensor. I sold my car and went travelling so didn't need to fix it. It was an intermittent issue.

The MK1/1.5's are prone to speedo sensor failure and earlier MK1's also had instrument cluster issues.

If she's going to be making regular long journeys, get a diesel. For shorter journeys, a petrol would be better.

You could get yourself a very tidy Mk1/1.5 Focus for that money, I reckon.

Definately, you could get a very tidy Ghia for that money but it would be a higher miler.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club