Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Auxiliary(55Plate)

Scott.D

Hi, I own a ford fiesta Zetec 2005(55) and wondering if a auxiliary port can be added. On the radio player set I have an 'aux' button and when pressed, the screen shows auxiliary input however, I do not have a port... In the glove box, to the right, there is a space where it looks like it could go. Anyone know how I can get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

You can get one installed to the right of the gear stick. I had it done on my Fiesta. I took my car the my Ford dealership and they ordered the part and did it for me but if you want there is a tutorial somewhere in the forums and you'd just need to get the parts off eBay - it all depends on budget and technical ability

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

You're looking about £20-40 for parts I just bought one with a male 3.5mm connector on the end and have it in my glovebox. Would recommend a touch of superglue with this method though as mine has come loose and I've lost the release keys

You need the kit (exactly the same price as from Ford)-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-GENUINE-FORD-AUX-INPUT-FOR-MP3-iPOD-ADAPTOR-KIT-fiesta-focus-mondeo-1426121-/200822286869?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2ec1f0ea15

Depending on the style of radio you have you either need the radio removal keys-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC5-132-Ford-Mondeo-Stereo-Radio-Release-Removal-Extraction-Fitting-Keys-x-4-/150680736145?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2315459191

m-97mPK7h5To3_4dierwLCA.jpg

(Four Keys needed)

mRGqElUFWecArANbwiKk3eA.jpg

(No keys needed but loads of screws to remove, plenty of guides for removal on YouTube)

Full instructions are included in the pack, only other tool you need is a hole cutter.

You could alternatively buy a gear trim with the socket already fitted and save any drilling, (they do show up on eBay occasionally)

Mine is like the top one. Thanks a lot, are they easy to fit? Also if I take out my radio would I need the code when put back in?

The aux just plugs into the radio connecting block (quadlock).

You will not need the code as the cable can be plugged in without disconnecting the radio.

I'd advise having your code to hand just in case though.

Okay, thank you that's great!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using the Ford OC app. Scott Daddy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club