Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help Guys. Auxiliary (Fiesta)

Scott.D

I have a ford fiesta Zetec 2005(55) on my radio I have an auxiliary button but no port. When the button is pressed it goes onto 'auxiliary input'... How can I fit a aux port?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Have you checked the glovebox? Don't know about the Fiesta but apparently some Focuses(Foci?) have a 3.5 socket there. Failing that you would need something like this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-Focus-MK2-C-Max-S-Max-6000-CD-AUX-In-Cable-for-MP3-iPod-iPhone-iPad-/350855151929

Yeah checked the glovebox, nothing there but there is a like a whole to the right that could be it I guess. But no port existing

Sent from my iPhone 5 using the Ford OC app. Scott Daddy

Cut outs in the glovebox are usually for passenger airbag deactivation switches.

Your car's standard location is centre console near the 12v socket.

Ah right yes, that's what I was think of. So just run the lead into the glovebox. Is that the best way

Thanks you! Il do that! Thanks all who helped!

I'm not too sure about Fiesta radios, but may I recommend, if you're going to get a lead, get a Planet Waves 3.5mm/3.5mm jack lead. I'm a musician, and work in a music shop, and Planet Waves/D'Addario (same company) leads are absolutely worth the money.

How much are we roughly talking? And thanks

How much are we roughly talking? And thanks

They are quite expensive, but IMO, worth it. They come with a lifetime guarantee. We sell loads of them. Usually about £10.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Planet-Waves-Dual-RCA-PHONO-to-Stereo-3-5MM-Cable-5-feet-MP3-IPOD-LEAD-/181224810028?pt=UK_Musical_Cables_Leads_Connectors&hash=item2a31d7262c

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club