Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Mpg Do You Actually Get

D3MENT3D

As the title above says, just wondering how much MPG everyone else gets as I bought a economical 1.4 56(2007) fiesta Zetec and on my 8-10 mile commute mostly motorway but barely hit traffic I'm averaging 32.4mpg. Just wondering if this is average for the car and year, as I know a few cars that I could have bought but was put off by the 30mpg they could realistically achieve.

Do wish I'd bought that ST or VXR now to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

32.4 mpg is appalling for such a light car pulled by such a small engine. This is real mpg, right? Miles traveled by gallons bought? measured over at least four tank-fulls? The brakes aren't binding? You haven't got bags of cement in the boot? You've got 4 spark plugs fitted?

• Like 2

Approx. 53mpg for my Mk7 1.6 diesel… and that's suburban driving!

32.4 mpg is appalling for such a light car pulled by such a small engine. This is real mpg, right? Miles traveled by gallons bought? measured over at least four tank-fulls? The brakes aren't binding? You haven't got bags of cement in the boot? You've got 4 spark plugs fitted?

Car is in good condition, well serviced and I'm not driving on the redline. It was 32.2 until I decided to deliberately do some Eco driving

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Approx. 53mpg for my Mk7 1.6 diesel… and that's suburban driving!

mine does between 44-46mpg

My 1.2 Corsa did around 33-35mpg around town and did little over 40mpg sitting at 60mph on the motorway. Pretty shocking when you consider some bigger engines can do the same or better.

mk7.5 zetec s 1,6 tdci 47-49mpg. I went from driving my wife's fiat punto grande (08) 1.4 so I throw it round all the time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club