Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Fiesta - How Many Faults Does Yours Have?

Martyn

Probs the climate control sensor buddy just Google buzzing in Ford fiesta and find a fix

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magenta

• KeithC

• Martyn

• AndrewL

Top Posters In This Topic

Powershift problems getting fixt complete new transmission radio problems maybe also new radio

Had two MK7's Fiesta's both from a Ford Dealership.

The first one was a 61 plate zetec, was fine apart from the driver side window seal came off, took it back and they fixed it that day, also had problems with the reverse gear that would grind unless you put it into first before. they said they had a look at this and greased something up? I spoke to the guy who sold me my cars and he was just like "what the?" either way it never did it again.

Now on a 62 plate titanium, nothing has gone wrong at all, all the gadgets work etc.

All I'm gonna say is if you have a problem find out some information on it first via google or the forum and then take this to the dealership, the should solve them especially if you're still under warranty.

• 2 years later...

I seem to get intermittent warning when starting up 'Brake fault stop safely' service and MOT not picked any problems up, message only flashes on at start up only. Any ideas, is this sensor related?

Sounds just like a lamp test on start up. However you did say it was intermittent.

Had this car (my second Mk 7) seven years now although It has only covered 31,000 miles.   Still have ongoing problems with battery capacity so I have just had a replacement (2nd) and had 'diesel size' fitted (60AH) in place of the standard 43AH.  I have even taken to carrying a 'jumpstart' unit around in the boot as a back up !  What size is fitted to current petrol Fiestas ? 

Think mine is a 60 amp battery considering its only a 1.0 engine it's a massive battery 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club