Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Memory Stick

fellowes

Does any one know the make of a good memory stick that will work in the usb in a 2013 fiesta titanium x ? I have bought five and only one works , and the one that does work is not available any more , I just want a back up in case I lose the music on the good memory stick

I think its more to do with how the stick is formatted. Fat32 I believe? Plus files must be mp3

Yep, it has to be formatted to FAT32 standard (you get the option when you right-click>>format it in Windows).

If you don't do that, it won't be recognised anywhere outside of a PC environment.

I think its more to do with how the stick is formatted. Fat32 I believe? Plus files must be mp3

Yes I've heard that's required for it to work. And the memory stick BigRog recommended looks like a good deal, especially when it's so tiny: l http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Technology-32GB-DataTraveler-DTMCK/dp/B009CMN3V0

Kind of related, before I buy one, is it easy enough to scroll through artists/tracks or is it quite slow and annoying?

Assuming you don't use voice controls of course

Dead easy to scroll through using usb input.... My 250gb ipod on the other hand :/

Any memory stick should work really.. As long as you format it to FAT32 in windows..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club