Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drl Opinions?

JayJones877

So I recently fitted some DRL's to my Fiesta and after a couple of day's I'm no longer sure about them :mellow:. I just want to get your guys opinion on them and see what you think? I'm tempted to just do what Wilko did in the DRL guide they look alot more subtle.

let me know what you think, cheers.

post-51942-0-35809100-1394739940_thumb.j

I personally think they look good mate, been looking and looking at different makes and styles, and places to possibly fit them, and I keep secon guessing myself :-/ is yours the standard front bumper ??? And how did they fit, are they flush and tidy ? Cheers.

I quite like them. Halo rings in the fogs look better tho imo

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

I like them, makes the car look quite unique. So low down though, kind of defeats the purpose of DRLs (visibility), unless you think their purpose is just to look cool B)

I personally think they look good mate, been looking and looking at different makes and styles, and places to possibly fit them, and I keep secon guessing myself :-/ is yours the standard front bumper ??? And how did they fit, are they flush and tidy ? Cheers.

No mate I have the Asian grill on mine and my mate managed to find me some brackets that just clips on to it. Yeh they're all tidy/level and sit pretty well.

I see they're some mixed feelings on here but I am leaning more to what Cookie said with halo rings in the fogs.

Haha part of the plan phil, you're going to want them to look good though I see your point but very limited on where to put them really. I may just sell them to my mate. I have the relay and every thing so it would just be a straight swap over.

You should get the halo rings on the fogs, that's what I'm doing :). They look a lot more unique, Just waiting for another relay :/

You should get the halo rings on the fogs, that's what I'm doing :). They look a lot more unique, Just waiting for another relay :/

Yes it's settled they're coming off. Iv'e decided they're abit over kill and take away from the look of the grill, halo's it is!

Looks like you can only get them LED rings from Hong Kong or China, and take agesssss to arrive. And seems like a lot of messing, buying halo rings, then led rings, and using the outer part of the halos to house the led's...... Etc etc, end result looks good, but I'm to impatient to wait for everything lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club