Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Up For A Meet In The South East? Kent!?

ashleymount95

Iv been looking for a local car meet in kent but it seems They's not ant!:( if Anyone's interested theys a lot of car meets in ashford at a place called bybrook barn was thinking if people was up for it to arrange one?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

hello ashley i live in ashford, i didnt know people met at bybrook barn but i have only been living here a year so far.

Yer lots of car clubs do normally on saturday nights but they mostly classic cars but if some people wanted to start meeting up they I'd defo be up for it!:) not getting any interest tho!:L

I do not know any fiesta/ford owners here yet but when i do i will suggest a meet up and send them here, im sure it will happen Ashley.

Hopefully! Well where just have to see what happens and see if anyone is local on here!:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm in Ashford too, It would be good to have a meet in or around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Well if we keep getting people wanting to where have to set up a meet as I'm near ashford!:)

Hi, had my st170 a year now and want to start making some changes to it. I'm up

For meets to talk about options, ideas etc.

I'll keep an on the thread.

Hello are you based is ashford then? I want to get a meet going but we need more people? Anyone no people who would be interested?

In sidcup, but it's a decent run out. Keep us posted.

Maidstone here,I'm interested in going to meets just to see the rs and st's .i think what puts most people off is we mostly own average cars and nobodies gna come look at a diesel standard :p

There should be a meet in cuckfield as the b2036 is one of the best driving roads around

I'm up for a meet anywhere if it's not to far from me I'm in faversham! I get what you mean About better car like rs's but I was thinking starting just a little club meet at first then Hopefully it would grow! It's hard to find a place what's close to people tho?

Brands hatch do monthly meets at kleers anybody can turn up and it's free,guess you could all just park up next to each other .all the rs' are part of the rsownersclub so they don't venture onto here I guess.

Ben, good shout...just checked that out, I'll pop along to that next month.

Funny how you don't hear about stuff that's right on your door step.

Cheers

Riggers,on the topic of potential mods have you looked at the pro charge kit for the st170?

Sorry to interrupt your thread.

Ben whats the charge kit i saw you had mentioned im an st170 owner looking to modify a little.

Once again sorry for interrupting your thread

Gary

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

There's superchargers available on the st170,you have to do further research on weather you'd need to upgrade the injectors.a few companies make them though I believe so there's a bit of choice

Does anyone know how easy it is to get the parts off to change the bushes

Ben, I hadn't looked at that option. Had looked at converting with turbo but to be honest both options are out of my price range at the mo...might be a good a thing I don't need much encouragement to to push the peddle! Already been chipped and k&n filter, so more cosmetic and looking into lowering it for now.

Ben, I hadn't looked at that option. Had looked at converting with turbo but to be honest both options are out of my price range at the mo...might be a good a thing I don't need much encouragement to to push the peddle! Already been chipped and k&n filter, so more cosmetic and looking into lowering it for now.

I prefer cosmetic mods on a road car.performance mods I agree with but after a certain point it's kinda pointless.better off buying a track car if you want all that speed lol.

P.s no idea where my post about bushes came from above there lol

Yeah when I was looking into your suggestion, people were just saying why not just buy an RS on the forums. I've got a design idea for a vinyl wrap, just wish I had the time and money to do it! Spoke to a mate who has a vxr about that brands hatch meet, I know it's a bit a distance from ashford but I'm certainly keen to check it out.

Yeah when I was looking into your suggestion, people were just saying why not just buy an RS on the forums. I've got a design idea for a vinyl wrap, just wish I had the time and money to do it! Spoke to a mate who has a vxr about that brands hatch meet, I know it's a bit a distance from ashford but I'm certainly keen to check it out.

I went to the last meet but I had to leave early.was some nice cars there but more were still turning up as I left.

I mainly just go cause the women are fit :D

It's a nice drive I suppose although in your car the fuels probably triple mine lol.m20 straight down and off at wrotham shouldn't take thirty mins.

Thanks! Like my misses needs a reason to say she don't want me going!

I got kids in Canterbury so a blast from Canterbury to sidcup on a Sunday evening is normally enjoyable, always seem to group up with someone else that's got a heavy foot. Fuel isn't great, nor the tax.

• 2 weeks later...

Bhp show tomorrow!