Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Part Ex My Fiesta

Nick1992

Hi guys, I've had my fiesta Centura now for nearly 3 years and was thinking of selling it.

With that some lovely lady from ford phoned me up and after 3 phone calls and a Gorgeous telephone voice I agreed to come and test drive a 1 litre Eco boost feista. Which shocked me as to how much power it had compared to my 1.25.

So me being me i walked out after ordering my new fiesta st2 without even test driving one.

Risky or not ?

Not at all risky. Mr Clarkson rates it above all others in its class, as do I. Mind you, if you want a better package then the Honda Jazz beats it hands down.

I got to admit I had no doubt in my mind when I placed the order but that was 3 weeks ago. And the wait is making me think all these thoughts haha. If only it wasn't such a long wait. Yeah I did see he review :) I don't think a Honda jazz would do it for me haha

Urm you can't really compare a Jazz to a ST completely different car :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Lol great story :)

I'd probably not buy a car like that ... When I wanted to test drive the Zetecs they brought one down from another garage for me to drive ... Other wise I wasn't going to buy one

Years ago I could not get a test drive in the ST 1 , my local garage never got back to me so I kept my mk5

You have purchased an Amazing car though Enjoy it !! :)

One of the other salesman had one and he took me out in it just for a demo but I wasn't aloud to drive it and he was very cautious on the throttle but it still persuaded me further.

Haven't been given an exact delivery date but it's expected at the compound around about the 12th

Ecoboost, they may well be completely different cars, but you most certainly can compare the Jazz to the ST. And people do, hence the number of Jazzs on the road. The ST is miles better to drive but for a lot of folk that's an irrelevance. The Honda has an eye-opening and spacious interior package that makes my Fiesta feel like a shoe box.

But what do I want to do, carry IKEA wardrobes back home or drive the best hatch there is? The latter, so I bought a Fiesta.

• Like 1

Ecoboost, they may well be completely different cars, but you most certainly can compare the Jazz to the ST. And people do, hence the number of Jazzs on the road. The ST is miles better to drive but for a lot of folk that's an irrelevance. The Honda has an eye-opening and spacious interior package that makes my Fiesta feel like a shoe box.

But what do I want to do, carry IKEA wardrobes back home or drive the best hatch there is? The latter, so I bought a Fiesta.

I'm confused, surely you can't compare a Jazz to a ST

You could compare it overall to a 208 GTI or Renault Sport Clio but not a jazz unless u mean the Fiesta as a whole, then I would say the Jazz would corpare to a Zetec

• Like 2

Nick1992 you will not regret it of that I am sure! Ask any of the ST owners on here and they are growing by the day not one of them has made a complaint (apart from not getting unique ST floor mats) 6 months into owning mine and it still makes me smile everytime I drive it. You will drive it like a hooligan though so be careful

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club