Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Here ! ! !

ZS_John

So finally on Friday 14th

I picked up my Spirit Blue ST - 2 with style pack fiesta.post-28841-139491802501_thumb.jpg

I am over the moon with it absolutely great car ! The attention to detail in some areas of the car you'd expect from Mercedes etc

After only having it for a few hours and driving it for a few hours I am extremely pleased I went for the ST in the end after swaying from the new A3 to the new A-Class I think I chose the right one.

Every time I look at the car I can't help but smile ! !post-28841-139491797235_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139491799159_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139491801066_thumb.jpg

Not really going to change much on the car as I like it how it is. The only things I have done / doing is changing all the lights.

I put LED pretty much where I could apart from the glove box as I can't work out how to get that light out. I need another 2 bulbs as I didn't realise how many interior lights it actually has haha compared to my 2010 ZS

Can't wait to take it on a nice drive on some windy roads and see its full potential ! !

I'll try and get some pictures of the lights all the lights tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 3

Cheers, still just getting used to it clutch is soo much lighter than my 1.6 TDCI ZS and all the gear ratios are slightly different.

Just wearing the brakes in which are miles better than my old ones haha everything about it is great so far.

Was slightly disappointed about the mats I got with them I was expecting like special ST ones or something but looks like they have given me a set from halfrauds cheap selection but that's not the end of the world :D

oh man!!! car is beautiful mate!

This is hurting my feelings, I keep thinking about trading my 1.6tdci zs for an st and now your making me want to do it even more!!!

• Like 2

Looks beautiful, I can feel your excitement :lol: last time I felt that kind of excitement was buying a video game for my playstation at blockbuster rated 18 when I was 14, I almost died of excitement on the way home, so I can imagine your shaking and foaming at the mouth :lol:

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

• Like 4

oh man!!! car is beautiful mate!

This is hurting my feelings, I keep thinking about trading my 1.6tdci zs for an st and now your making me want to do it even more!!!

If you have the money to do it, seriously go for it you will not be disappointed. I've had the car for not even a full days driving yet and all I can think about is the next time I can get out in it haha.

I'd defiantly go for it if you can. When I first saw them unveiled at the motor show I fell in love !

I had to wait a year as my quotes for it at first we're coming back at about £12,000 haha as much as I loved the car I didn't have that to pay for the insurance :p

It's finally come down to a reasonable ish price so I worked hard to save up for it and thought why not treat myself and I'm glad I did ! !

You won't be disappointed if you do swap it. I loved my ZS but this runs circles round it in every way ! !

Looks beautiful, I can feel your excitement :lol: last time I felt that kind of excitement was buying a video game for my playstation at blockbuster rated 18 when I was 14, I almost died of excitement on the way home, so I can imagine your shaking and foaming at the mouth :lol:

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Couldn't of put it any better myself :p haha

Welcome to the ST fraternity John. Our numbers are growing on here.

Know what you mean about smiling every time you get in it don'e expect that to end for some time and get yourself on the twisty roads to see what it can really do.

I can afford it, and I can afford to run it.... problem is the mpg. I have to work out if the fun factor will override the feeling of burning money every time I put my foot down.

I get 49mpg on my zetec s and I was worried I'd be getting like half that in the ST. I share the car with my mrs cause I work nights. Pointless for her but I hit a dual carriageway on my trip to work and it's dead in both directions so I can really get on the accelerator rather than pottering around town. I've read a few people saying around 30mpg on the ST which is a hit and like I say I could afford it, I jsut don't wanna feel the money flowing out of my accoutn and thinking wow this aint worth it.

I have a feeling though that it would be.... looks so much fun.... maybe I should give it a test drive

I can afford it, and I can afford to run it.... problem is the mpg. I have to work out if the fun factor will override the feeling of burning money every time I put my foot down.

I get 49mpg on my zetec s and I was worried I'd be getting like half that in the ST. I share the car with my mrs cause I work nights. Pointless for her but I hit a dual carriageway on my trip to work and it's dead in both directions so I can really get on the accelerator rather than pottering around town. I've read a few people saying around 30mpg on the ST which is a hit and like I say I could afford it, I jsut don't wanna feel the money flowing out of my accoutn and thinking wow this aint worth it.

I have a feeling though that it would be.... looks so much fun.... maybe I should give it a test drive

If you go and test drive one I guarantee you will walk out of Ford with a deposit on one :p

As for the mpg I was getting about 50 in my ZS and when I went to test drive a ST he was getting 40 so it's not far out I've had it for 60 miles or so I've done in it and it says I'm getting 25 at the minute which I no isn't the best but my engine is new 67 miles I've done now so it will take a bit before it levels out and I get the true mpg.

I wouldn't be worried about feeling like fuel is burning out your account, just don't put your foot down :p haha

I haven't took it over 4000rpm yet as I had mixed feedback saying you don't have to run the engine in and others saying you do so I'm going to leave it till I've done 200 miles or so before I start giving it abit :)

With a car like this who cares about spending that tiny bit extra of fuel money a week when every time you look at the car there is a instant smile on your face and at every opportunity of free time you just are thinking about taking it for a drive for me that's priceless and shows how good / fun the far is.

I'd go and test drive one, that will seal the deal haha :)

• Like 2

Cheers, still just getting used to it clutch is soo much lighter than my 1.6 TDCI ZS and all the gear ratios are slightly different.

Just wearing the brakes in which are miles better than my old ones haha everything about it is great so far.

Was slightly disappointed about the mats I got with them I was expecting like special ST ones or something but looks like they have given me a set from halfrauds cheap selection but that's not the end of the world :D

I think most people have ended up with the cheapo mats in them think ford put it in the brochure then forgot about them lol Welcome to the ST club. can tell just how happy you are with it from your posts go find a road with national speed limit and corners and really enjoy yourself! did over 300 miles on my first day with Roxanne

That is Awesome & in best colour .

Yunii

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I think most people have ended up with the cheapo mats in them think ford put it in the brochure then forgot about them lol Welcome to the ST club. can tell just how happy you are with it from your posts go find a road with national speed limit and corners and really enjoy yourself! did over 300 miles on my first day with Roxanne

Yeah haha oh well that's the only bad thing I could think of :p

I really need a name for my car as well haha :)

I was thinking Wales or somewhere like that as there are tons of cameras round where I am.

Says a lot about the car when all we have to moan about is the mats doesn't it?

• Like 1

Cracking car matey,Great choice of colour the best imo .

Enjoy

And yes i am offically jealous lol

• Like 1

Says a lot about the car when all we have to moan about is the mats doesn't it?

Absolutely ! !

I'm sure I'll find some with ST on or ones a bit nicer. You can get mountune ones but because mine isn't didn't really think they'd be right.

Cracking car matey,Great choice of colour the best imo .

Enjoy

And yes i am offically jealous lol

Cheers, I'm soo happy I got the blue in the end, they was trying to get me in a white one but after getting this I think I got the best colour :) I cant wait for my day off to go for a drive

Yeah haha oh well that's the only bad thing I could think of :P

I really need a name for my car as well haha :)

I was thinking Wales or somewhere like that as there are tons of cameras round where I am.

John get yourself onto the roads between Bala and Ffestiniog and up towards the Evo triangle they are awesome. Did them last summer in my ZS and am planning to go back once the weather improves a bit more. this is the route I took;

B4391-Bala towards Ffestiniog then take a right onto

B4407-to Pentrefoelas. Short hop on the

A5 then left onto

A543 and B4501 the Evo triangle.

B5105 to Ruthin to finish off.

• Like 1

John get yourself onto the roads between Bala and Ffestiniog and up towards the Evo triangle they are awesome. Did them last summer in my ZS and am planning to go back once the weather improves a bit more. this is the route I took;

B4391-Bala towards Ffestiniog then take a right onto

B4407-to Pentrefoelas. Short hop on the

A5 then left onto

A543 and B4501 the Evo triangle.

B5105 to Ruthin to finish off.

Cheers for that ! :)

Absolutely stunning car, I've had my 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S for over a year now and I ordered a Spirit Blue ST-2 before Christmas I'm picking it up hopefully the end of this week I'm so excited, I test drove an ST-2 back last August and fell in love straight away, I love my 1.0 Zetec S it still surprises my how much punch it has for a 1.0 but just doesn't compare to the ST

• Like 1

Absolutely stunning car, I've had my 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S for over a year now and I ordered a Spirit Blue ST-2 before Christmas I'm picking it up hopefully the end of this week I'm so excited, I test drove an ST-2 back last August and fell in love straight away, I love my 1.0 Zetec S it still surprises my how much punch it has for a 1.0 but just doesn't compare to the ST

Haha I don't no how you have waited that long :p it was killing me just a week :)

I literally have no i idea how I'm not going mad, give it couple more days then i probably will, are you planning on getting the Mountune MP215 kit for it ?

I literally have no i idea how I'm not going mad, give it couple more days then i probably will, are you planning on getting the Mountune MP215 kit for it ?

No idea, I have been told to get it by all the ford salesmen but it's not the fact I don't want it. It's I'm not sure if the kit makes a massive difference to the insurance, as I'm only still 20 and it's already pretty high :?

I'll have to ring and ask but even if I could I wouldn't get it until I've done a few miles in mine first.

I get around 29 mpg on my st but it worth it puts a massive grin on my face

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club