Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been Browsing Forums For Help So I Thought I'd Join In :)

m0j0Priest

Hi, just thought I should quickly say who I am and why I signed up...

I'm Dan, got a 2006 Fiesta MK6 back in November after my 1995 Nissan Micra rusted itself to death :(

I have known I wanted a 1.6 TDCi facelift Fiesta for a couple of years; I like to do my research!! They look sexy, they have some poke and are cheap to run. It's also nice to have some mod-cons after driving a mid-90's Japanese hatchback for years. I found a low-mileage (31K) example so I thought it was time to take the plunge!

I'm not massively mechanically minded but I don't mind trying my hand at some things. My theory is, if it can be easily undone then I'm happy to have a go.

I have used a few different forums for car help over the years and so I figured it was time to get involved and become more of a community member than an anonymous leech :)

That's probably more than enough info for an introduction, so yeah, hello everyone!

I should also point out that although I've browsed a lot of forums, I haven't got a great deal of experience posting in them so I will gladly take any constructive criticism any offers!

Welcome to the family Dan!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club