Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Floor Mats

666Damian666

As it says in the title, can anybody recommend some good ones which will fit the 7.5mk Fiesta ?

Go to Costco ! , They do a cracking set (4) Michelin thick rubber mats for £19.99 and my wife's got a set in her '09 Fiesta Titanium and I've got them in mine there great !!!

Mine came with Rubber mats that say Fiesta. Are you replacing those? I quite like them :)

I think these are the proper ones: http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_floor_mats_premium_velour_front_black_f_1840601.htm

That's just the front mats, but they have rear ones too if needed. I had to buy some for my Titanium as they had been replaced by cheap rubber ones, probably the dealer nicked them for another car.

I'm trying to find ones for my ST as they seemed to put new cheapo ones in it :(

That was the only bad thing about the car I could find, I was expecting so mats with at least fiesta like in the link or ones with ST on but obviously not :(

The ones in that link look good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I got my genuine set of 4 Ford rubber mats and boot liner for my Zetec 7.5 from from dealer and cost £98 including vat.

Boot liner is great and just wipes clean.

Ahh cheers for that. £98 is a bit steep plus I don't like the rubber ones maybe for the boot but not for the front drivers and what have you.

Mine came with Rubber mats that say Fiesta. Are you replacing those? I quite like them :)

No, I don't have any at the moment as my ZS is on order

Just wanted to know if people have any alternatives apart from the Fiesta carpet or velour ones

So Damien, why didn;t you say this in your first post. would save people searching fo you.

So Damien, why didn;t you say this in your first post. would save people searching fo you.

Say what exactly ?

Just wanted to know if people have any alternatives apart from the Fiesta carpet or velour ones

That.

Done 6000 miles and mine are worn away already they are so cheap and poorly made think pound land would meet their match!

That.

I don't get the point you are trying to make

I asked people to recommend some, not to Google search etc for me (even tho I'm grateful for the people who have) and as many people may buy aftermarket ones rather than the Ford ones, I wanted to know which ones might be good before I make a purchase

Simple as that really, not sure why you had to question that. Confused.com

I believe Karl thinks you should have put "apart from official Ford carpet or velour ones" in your original post so people knew not to recommend those to you ;)

I still wanted to know if people would recommend the Ford ones hence why didn't mention it in my first post , so I left it open

In my later post, I asked if anybody had any alternatives to the Ford ones as I have already seen a picture of them

I guess that's the power messaging & not being able to verbally ask a question properly

Anyway no harm done

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody post up some pictures of their fiesta with genuine Ford mats please ?

Can anybody post up some pictures of their fiesta with genuine Ford mats please ?

Strange thing with this. My old ecoboost had branded Ford mats. Which by the way are a !Removed! to hoover so avoid. The St came with the St mats which are just plain and no branding again a !Removed! to clean ( fabrics too loose on them ) I just bought the monotune ones off eBay genuine items and they are much much better quality. £43 a set but worth it just for the ease of cleaning.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Went into my Ford dealers yesterday but they didn't have any mats to look at but I might get the Velour ones if I can get a discount on them

Also saw 2 x 14 plate ST's (one Black & one White) which people were due to pick up yesterday and they looked really nice all shiny and new

Damian. Check out the for sale section on here as I am selling the mats from my ZS in anticipation of my ST-2 arriving this week.

Cheers

Edit: The advert has been deleted for some reason. I did post a picture so perhaps it breached some other rules. I will re-read the rules and re-post

Further Edit: I can't see the wood for the trees! Found my original advert afterall! Oh well, posted a new one now.

Cheers, I'll check them out

Does anybody have the Mountune ones ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a new Zetec.

The dealer do a delivery pack, £50 of fuel, full mat set, first aid kit & warning triangle for £99, am I saving much by going for this?

Depends on what mats they give you as the standard Carpet ones with the Fiesta logo are £35, so you would still be paying £15 for a first aid kit and a triangle