Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 St, Zetec S Front Splitter

Philf1

Think you need to drill the front splitter to fit, that's what put me off when I saw it. Looks good though when done

I'm guessing it'll be like the triple r composites one ? just requires drilling and pot riveting on I think. The triple r one is a similar price so would much rather get that one (many people use them).

Yeh I like the look of it but quality is important wouldn't want a "cheap" looking one. Would be worried about drilling as well, I would have to get a body shop to fit for me I think.

Yehh don't think you can go wrong with the triple r one, shouldn't be an expensive job using a bodyshop either. Then it'd be spot on :) if you use triple r, make sure you get the st one and not the facelift zs one just incase there different :) I've seen both and don't know if there's difference or not

Only worry is how much lower it makes the front end, am I going to end up scraping it on kerbs in car parks? Will have to reverse in I guess, problem solved.

OMG they do a carbon fibre one as well, bit pricey £355 but that has to be the one. Better start saving.

1521237_580728031996189_191980970_n.jpg

Hahaa yeh it probli wouldn't clear kerbs, reverse is the way forward then like you said ha ha, yehh there the triple r ones :) look good, colour coding it would look awesome in my opinion.

• 10 months later...

What one did you get Phil?

I've not got body kit and was looking at splitters for front of car without kit in

Nice a was looking for one without fords body kit as I'm not paying almost 1k to get it on lol

I have the triple r one and love it

That's a lovely "ST" that

• Like 1

apart from the wheels,bodykit,grill and plastics you'd never know honest

• Like 2

Found this one for car without body kit what you think?

post-50202-142316329639_thumb.jpg

http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/fiesta-mk7-fl-2013-up/front-splitter-fiesta-mk7-after-facelift-2013-up.html

Or would triple r work better? If it goes on fiesta without body kit

I think that looks pretty good. Does anyone know what the quality of the products from this seller is like?

What one did you get Phil?

I've not got body kit and was looking at splitters for front of car without kit in

I went TRC in the end couldn't justify over £300 post-38083-142317097727_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Nice mate do you think it would fit on even tho I havent got skirts?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club