Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated Fan Type Washer Jets

jeebowhite

Do you want in?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be up for buying the jets?

:D :D I was hoping that you was going to tell me what it is :rolleyes:

haha, I thought dashmat, but I really dont know :p

Fitted mine today, took about 15 mins - wish I'd looked under the sound insulation before ordering as mine are not heated! :angry:

I have a heated windscreen but not heated jets - well I have heated jets now but no wiring to power them :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever retro fitted the wiring on a model without heated jets?

Not sure on that one but its probably possible, you just tap into the wires for something like heated window or mirror?

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

I figure the heated screen wiring would be best, does any one with heated jets know where the wiring runs too from the jets?

Didn't particularly look last time, will see if I can get at it later.

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Apologies that it has taken so long to get to this stage, however, I can now offer you all the discount code for the purchase of the fan jets.

What you need to do is to place the order with Kevin, but do not pay. When given an opportunity to do so, pass a message to the seller through the order page, and advise you are looking to reclaim Discount Code "FOC25D" - mention you are a member of this forum and the discount code is as agreed with James. This will then give you the discount to $25 and free postage.

I would be interested to know who goes ahead and purchases these :)

• Like 1

Is that via the ali express link further up the thread?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Thats the one Sean :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its definately worth getting them, you get a much better coverage with the fan jets, the mist are a little better but I cant say I have seen a considerable difference between mist and fan jets.

There is a step by step guide that Lenny did on this: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/27149-guide-to-fitting-mist-type-jets-on-your-ford/

To make life easier, I got a locking plier set up to help push the clip in so that I could lever it out.

Good News Yasin! should be a good upgrade!

Where abouts in Kent are you?

Nice area to be, although I am surprised you can afford washer jets, the way canterbury is going, I am surprised you dont have to pay through the nose just because your car is within a 40 miles radius of the centre!

Another Ashford worker! I work over in the Eureka Park area!

I just meant for the way that Canterbury is going with all the fee's, car parking charges going through the roof, and the fuel seems to be more expensive whenever I drive through!

Thats not a bad result at all.

I was over at Henwood not too long ago, Dinneck garage getting my CMAX door sorted out

• 2 weeks later...

Result :)

Has anyone got these on a Mk2.5 Focus and got good results?

I bought several sets from Ford when they first came out as they didn't cost too much back then, nice easy job to swap them over but the spray pattern was too low - it mainly washed the bonnet and bottom of the wipers/windscreen :(

I did try to modify the base of one to change the angle but wasn't able to make much difference. Maybe would get better spray with the superglue trick if that's a better way to alter the direction of the spray?

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Just to make it a bit clearer. The discount is as follows....

Go to this page: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6043381901.html

What you need to do is to place the order with Kevin, but do not pay. When given an opportunity to do so, pass a message to the seller through
the order page, and advise you are looking to reclaim Discount Code "FOC25D" - mention you are a member of this forum and the discount code
is as agreed with James. This will then give you the discount to $25 and free postage.

Enjoy :)

• Like 2

Interesting for the future :D

Although I don't have the heated ability so would I just be using them for the fan spray?

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Just to make it a bit clearer. The discount is as follows....

Go to this page: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6043381901.html

What you need to do is to place the order with Kevin, but do not pay. When given an opportunity to do so, pass a message to the seller through

the order page, and advise you are looking to reclaim Discount Code "FOC25D" - mention you are a member of this forum and the discount code

is as agreed with James. This will then give you the discount to $25 and free postage.

Enjoy :)

Links to a snapshot of the order - the item isn't currently listed?

(I never got round to ordering them and forgot about them lol)

• Like 1

Even if you dont get them heated its not a bad deal, but you can buy non heated relatively cheaply off eBay.

I didnt realise he had ran out! might be worth just dropping him an email and seeing if he still has them?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club