Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Audio In Ford Fiesta 63 Plate :/

JoshyB

Hi all!

I currently have a 63 plate fiesta and am having trouble connecting my iPhone 4 to the cars bluetooth, in order to play music through the car.

Any ideas?

Thank you in anticipation!

Josh :rolleyes:

Hi Josh, anything in particular you need help with? How far have you got? (ie have you paired with the stereo and can you make phone calls?)

Thanks iNath! Sorry I haven't written back soon. I have managed to pair my phone with the car, and can makes calls etc. I just don't know what to press to play songs on the phone on the car stereo :/

Many thanks

Josh :)

Thanks iNath! Sorry I haven't written back soon. I have managed to pair my phone with the car, and can makes calls etc. I just don't know what to press to play songs on the phone on the car stereo :/

Many thanks

Josh :)

In short you can't using the stereo controls well on my Note3 nothing happens, you need to use the phone to play the first track and then you can only select next track / prev track, USB is much better works with voice control and menu of all play lists and albums displays on the screen. Just slightly annoying they didn't place the USB port in the glove box or out the way.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

By accident, I discovered that if I repeatedly presses the M [mode] button on the steering wheel control a symbol like a WiFi symbol would appear on the display screen, then a list of audio files appeared, these were from my Samsung SIII Mini, and I was able to play them. they happened to be audio 'gags' but they were all .mp3 files so I reckon that it would play music files from the phone if I had any. I have not tried, as my motor came fitted with a USB Aux socket which I use for music.

This is on a 61 plate car, with the Sony head unit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club