Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Do I Know Which Fiesta Model I Have

teamster

just acquired a 2007 ford fiesta 1.4 climate petrol I know very little about mark 6 or 7 or if it is injection or carb e.t.c Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Edited by iNath
Fixed title

It's a mk6

if it's a 1.4 petrol it's a 16v injection and the diesel is a TDCi

• Like 1

carb died out about 15 year ago :p all cars these days are injectors, just whether or not its a petrol injector, Common Rail (TDCI) or Direct Injection (TDDi)

Sorry to correct, but being a 2007 model, isn't it officially classed as a mk6.5 as it's the facelift model ???

Thank you for all your help very grateful been away from cars for a while so would appreciate any more help you can give me like things to be weary of on the 2007 fiesta climate petrol, sorry about my spelling I am not the sharpest tool in the box .

I have to be honest, I dont tend to have my toe in the fiesta pond so much these days, but I have heard issues with Seal's and pumps, but hopefully the resident owners can offer you some more appropriate advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this is my first post on here, so I apologise in advance if I haven't got it right.

My wife has a 54 plate, Fiesta Finesse 1.25. I am looking at retro fitting RCL and electric windows. The biggest problem I am finding is the identity of the car, what Mk is it? I tried looking on the link in the above post, but it doesn't tell me the Mk. Can anyone help, please?

Hi, this is my first post on here, so I apologise in advance if I haven't got it right.

My wife has a 54 plate, Fiesta Finesse 1.25. I am looking at retro fitting RCL and electric windows. The biggest problem I am finding is the identity of the car, what Mk is it? I tried looking on the link in the above post, but it doesn't tell me the Mk. Can anyone help, please?

That will be the mk6 mate. You can always search eBay auto trader for that info if it's not known. You should get a good idea from there. But it's a mk6 my friend

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

You'll severely struggle with that one, be much easier to sell the car and just buy the same one but with electric windows etc. you'll need to wire the windows in via the bulk head / pillars, new door cards, mechs the lot.

That will be the mk6 mate. You can always search eBay auto trader for that info if it's not known. You should get a good idea from there. But it's a mk6 my friend

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Many thanks, I can start looking for info with confidence now.

Yes, I already have the key operated CL, with a button inside the car to unlock the tailgate.