Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driving Cam Suggestions. .

Gazst170

Hello everyone I am looking to purchase a camera to mount on my windscreen. But I wouldn't know where to start looking if im honest or what to look for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks gary

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Heres one: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/52271-my-new-mobius-dashcam/recommended by a few of the guys

Heres Mine: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/50774-gs8000l-dashcam-review/

Price difference is about £20 between them, and mine has a screen whereas the mobius doesnt.

Thanks for your recommendation im going to have a good look through and purchase one I like the idea of having a screen on it.

ive just been looking at the one you have and im very intrested. just 1 question. is it possible to wire it to the car to save keep on unpluging from the cigerette lighter. looks great ive just seen your 2 clips its very clear very impressed.

Hi Gary,

Well the way I had it wired up recently, was that I plugged it straight into a 12v 4 port extension and just left it there. Its probably just as easy to wire in a second 12v socket behind the dash and leave it permanently plugged in. You can also wire it into the ignition live sot hat its controlled by ignition.Live

Thanks for that. Ive just bought the same as you have would you recommend getting a higher gig sd card cause it comes with an 8gig. Looks and seems like a nice piece of kit I went for the uk seller. Thanks again for your replies. Gary:rolleyes:

Hi Gary, I had a 32gig class 10 I used in mine, but it overwrites when it gets full anyway, then If you need to keep a video, you just protect it and it overwrites the rest.

I love it and plan on getting one for the rear too.

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Sounds good look forward to having a play with it when It arrives. Could of done with it the other night. Driving down the motorway car comes off at the wrong junction then tries to reverse back onto the motorway and I just missed it.arhhh

Hiya sorry to be a pain. I know ive bought mine now like yours. But now my dad wants one for his car. On eBay they have this item for sale can I ask your opinion please.

Item no. 271417038304.

Thanks gary

Looks like a good camera, but for what you are paying for, (front and rear integrated) the problem is the rear view is not so clear, as your trying to record the world behind you from the rear view mirror and its not the greatest of views. This is why I prefer the idea of either two seperate camera's, or a detachable rear camera.

It does look good, but I dont think there are really enough tech specs on that page.

It has got 2 separate cameras one the main unit that rotates. A and the small one for the back that rotates aswell.

In which case, it might well be a very good buy!

A bit bulky for my liking though, it wont hide so well on the windscreen...

Thanks again for your help. Im gona leave it in his hands which he chooses I think hes keen because of the rear camera that comed with it. Thanks gary:rolleyes:

Its not a bad result! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club