Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Tint

D13 HPD 95

Tinted my own windows today what do you think ?? I messed the rear up so ill either rip them off and not have them or try the rear again with a new bit what do you think??

post-43519-139533015213_thumb.jpg

Before

Now after

post-43519-139533017294_thumb.jpgpost-43519-139533018155_thumb.jpg

post-43519-139533019303_thumb.jpg

From a fat it looks good but up close the there is 4 little areas on them that didnt go quite right but what do you guys think??

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

looks good mate.

What did this cost, and how easy was it?

£32 and you get instruction plus wanted endless amount of YouTube vids on them, but its nervy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Cool, I might have to give this a go.

I completely forgot to add the privacy windows when I ordered mine! Did you also do the back window?

Looks cool, epecially with your wind deflectors. I have tried doing a few back screens in the past and gave up. Couldn't get it right. The rear sides are not so bad to do especially if they dont open.

They look good, are they easy to put on and do you have a link to these at all?

I'm going to get another kit and try the rear window again lol and i want to do the passenger side one again and heres the link :) comes with instructions and great vids on youtube like i say so its easy to do :) loads of water a bit of heat when happy and then it take 3 days to fully adhere so should be fine :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271372373916?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Have you got the bubbly line along the dot matrix? That is literally the only thing stopping me from getting my windows done as I think it looks a bit cheap :(

yh i do have that matrix thing, and it went on fine, and after i heated it with a air gun, it was fine and it says it takes 3 days to seal on these dots if they don't work then ill cut it down around them if not rip it off lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club