Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Seats?jacking Point?

ben1191

Are there seats from another model that are leather and heated that will fit in a mk2 focus?

Had a look on Google and apparently there's no jacking point under the car...?says to jack on the sills,to me the sill is the side of the car which obviously is wrong.can anyone show me a picture of where to jack it up from?

I take it that an oil change is as simple as taking off the sump bolt draining the oil and refilling?atleast that's how I did it on the sprinter.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

if you look behind the front wheel arch the jacking point is the sill theres a reinforced area marked front and rear these are the jacking points

post-8800-0-40032800-1395418012_thumb.gi

Cheers,where do you source these photos from ?

google but if you look in the manual it tells you the jacking points for the car the jack is designed to fit over the protrusion on the sill to jack the car up

Ah right,can't find the manual at the moment.

Regarding seats I have fitted heated leather recaros to my mk2 as far as I know any seats will fit from the mk2 and mk2.5 focus, but if you dont have the wiring for the heating element or electric seats if fitted then them functions will not work and will require a retrofit.

Regarding oil change I would never just do an oil change always oil and filter, jack car up use jack stands or car ramps (not worth risking just a jack as its your life if it falls on you) Undo drain plug, whilst its emptying remove oil filter and fit new one making sure to fill it with oil first, insert drain plug with a new washer fill up with oil until on max mark and jobs done.

or at least that's how I would do it.

Yeah,I intend to change the filter obviously.same way I did the sprinter then.had to double check because the fuel filter was anything but lol.

Yeah,I intend to change the filter obviously.same way I did the sprinter then.had to double check because the fuel filter was anything but lol.

lol some fuel filters are a pain to change, I asked with regards to the oil filter as some people don't changed them and just do the oil.

Only 5 quid,bit pointless not too.

Would seats from the ford galaxy and mondeo etc all fit in a focus?i know somebody who fit the leather seats from a galaxy in his mercedes sprinter,just raised it a bit on the box section

Would seats from the ford galaxy and mondeo etc all fit in a focus?i know somebody who fit the leather seats from a galaxy in his mercedes sprinter,just raised it a bit on the box section

I imagine any seats would fit with modification but for a straight bolt in especially with the back seats its best getting them from a focus.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club