Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 A-Pillar

ed12

Helloo!

Removed the passenger a-pillar trim today as installing Bluetooth/DAB headunit. Any idea what this connector is?

post-37373-0-91363300-1395520374_thumb.j

post-37373-0-09493800-1395520415_thumb.j

post-37373-0-78114900-1395520464_thumb.j

Could be a connector for automatic lights/wiper sensor?

My mind has been shouting 'MORE MODS' at me since spotting it. Really have no idea!

When I repalced my headliner I bought a new loom with the rain sensor wiring and extra light in the rear, when swapping the looms over it had an extra plug that plugged into that same connector, I can only assume it is for the auto lights/ wipers or something so do with the alarm sensors?

Would love to know myself as I just plugged it in and put the car back together lol.

Unplug it and see what stops working :D ;)

would love to but not got everything programmed in and working yet so could accurately test. may still pull it just to see lol

Ah, well when I am next in a higher spec focus than mine the owner will regret leaving me alone in it! ;)

Ah, well when I am next in a higher spec focus than mine the owner will regret leaving me alone in it! ;)

does yours have an alarm? with the interior sensors?

Mine has nothing! Does have an alarm, but no sensors. No hidden wires for footwell lighting etc :( Do have washer bottle empty sensor though :whistling:

Mine has nothing! Does have an alarm, but no sensors. No hidden wires for footwell lighting etc :( Do have washer bottle empty sensor though :whistling:

ummmm If I had to guess I would say either interior alarm sensors or auto lights/ wipers.

I like the sound of the second option. That'll give me the excuse to do the full xenon upgrade at the same time :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club