Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Little Ecoboost...

Divszy

Just some prism 501 LED Bulbs from Halfrauds... I didn't mind getting them from there cause 1) i couldn't be bothered to wait for delivery and 2) dad gets discount with his trade card... But TBH, even the ones off eBay are just as good.

• Like 1

the front lights are looking much better after the de tangoing.

as said such a small mod but worth it as it makes a diffrence

Could you link me to the bulbs you used for your de tango? Thanks!

Edit:

Think I found them, Philips Silver Vision PY21W

Right? :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

I just got some generic ones from ace parts, £7.50 delivered for all 4, seems to do the trick just fine. And they are bright enough. Can't get link as their site doesn't work properly in my phone so apologies there mate.

Edit: those bulbs would work though, PY21W is the bulb code

So after spending the weekend away, finally de-tango'd rear lights (pictures to follow shortly) and let my cousin loose on the car with his cleaning products and the results:

A Little Iron.X

IMG_1975_zpsf9b17ee9.jpg

A little snow foam

IMG_1976_zpsa1c65558.jpg

And then the final result:

IMG_1977_zps669e7c3c.jpg

10170827_244824475704497_110338974657297

looking nice and clean.

cant beat a nice clean crisp looking car

• Like 1

Opinions guys, I've found all my previous equipment for a sub in boot from my old Corsa C (don't hate it was a cheap 1st car). But I'm not sure if i should?

So as promised... Pictures of Rear De-Tango'ing

Before:

P1020223_zpsc1717567.jpg

P1020224_zps6ee06c13.jpg

After:

P1020225_zps8a1045e6.jpg

P1020226_zps31639411.jpg

New toy arrived today... Won't be fitted til tomorrow evening at the earliest... but probably not actually til wednesday... Can anyone guess what it is?

photo2_zpsd713a0e9.jpg

So in the box were some wind deflectors as @sparksy32 guessed correctly:

photo3_zpsdcbdd48d.jpg

Got round to installing them... very simple, less than 5 minutes. Take a look see at some before after shots:

Before:

P1020227_zpsb1ddd3a3.jpg

P1020228_zps751c832d.jpg

After:

P1020229_zpsee0fd8d7.jpg

P1020230_zpsc6b7e29c.jpg

P1020231_zps1daeee94.jpg

So collected my reserved mist washer jets (non-heated) from ford and the old ones were out and the new ones went in:

Before:

P1020232_zpsb9c84d8e.jpg

P1020235_zpsd81ef998.jpg

After:

P1020233_zpsa17e00ed.jpg

P1020236_zps1d2fa463.jpgP1020237_zps2c6cfa55.jpg

P1020238_zpsbf5ef9e0.jpg

Hi divszy, cars looking great...wish it was that easy to detango the front lights on my focus, think it makes it look so much better

How much did you pay for the washer jets from ford? Debating getting some mist type ones also

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi divszy, cars looking great...wish it was that easy to detango the front lights on my focus, think it makes it look so much better

How much did you pay for the washer jets from ford? Debating getting some mist type ones also

might not be so easy to de-tango but well worth it... as for the mist jets, the non heated ones, which i got, were only £7.32

might not be so easy to de-tango but well worth it... as for the mist jets, the non heated ones, which i got, were only £7.32

That's not as expensive as I expected from ford tbh

Ford continue to surprise me!

• Like 1

That's not as expensive as I expected from ford tbh

Ford continue to surprise me!

Only thing I would say is to ring up your local ford parts before hand and make sure they have it in stock. Rang multiple dealers around me and only one had them in stock ready.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So it's been a while since I've updated and too be truthfully honest, not a lot has happened since. Since the last update, the side indicator bulbs have come:

P1020656_zpsc9f0cdc4.jpg

They haven't been fitted yet but here is a before shot anyway:

P1020662_zpsaeafcc1f.jpg

This arrived:

P1020537_zpsac3648aa.jpg

Which then allowed me to do this:

P1020664_zpsa2248a26.jpg

P1020663_zps16fa40f6.jpg

P1020660_zps51b8418a.jpg

P1020659_zps2b200e10.jpg

P1020658_zps639ea4f3.jpg

From this:

P1020538_zpsad26e3b2.jpg

You may have noticed that the metal battery cover has been painted from black to red to match the on going colour scheme.

I also went out for a couple of late night drives with a friend and he managed to get these shots taken:

P1020596_zpsaa582c36.jpg

P1020602_zps802f308f.jpg

P1020603_zps8bb7d9fb.jpg

P1020606_zps9f1be0fc.jpg

P1020617_zps15d7ca80.jpg

And lastly, went out for a little spin with nick around loughborough and managed to get some good snaps but these snaps are too follow shortly once I've managed to go through and sort them. So yeah, so since last, it's only really been bonnet struts that has been fitted. C&C's welcome. But as always, more to come.

Bonnet strut looks good mate - nice and sturdy... Are you happy with the quality of it - Does it hold the bonnet well? Where did you get it from? - Link please!

I'm happy with it certainly. Was well worth the money. Holds the bonnet very easily, the bonnets quite light so you only need the one. Got it off NBstyling on Facebook. But sico developments do the same kit on their site.

I'm in the process of fitting mine and I've run into a problem. The idiots that out everything together have painted the back bolt and it's solid, anyone ideas on removing it? Few attempts already abd it's just striping it!

Picture

post-43353-139992116645_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Marc

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Put some wd40 on the bolt give it 5mins to soak get a socket head and hammer it gently onto the bolt head then get a socket and put a bar across the handle and gently pull should stop it stripping if not drill it out and new bolt it

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Is that for the ground? If it is, you wanna take off the bolt through the front, as the back is welded on. And if it gets stuck, prise it as you undo with a flat screwdriver

Cheers mate, wd40 already on it :)

Marc

Is that for the ground? If it is, you wanna take off the bolt through the front, as the back is welded on. And if it gets stuck, prise it as you undo with a flat screwdriver

Mate it's stuck solid from the front my spanner just slips, any tips?

Marc

Looking good, Divszy. How do you like the hose and AS induction kit? Does it do anything other than make a lot of noise?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club